EMO's Daily Schedule - Full Day - All Animations Video

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @leannaornelas . . . I would first suggest that he may have somehow gotten disconnected, so it is always a good idea to power off EMO, the app, your device and your modem. Allow a few minutes before powering back on again. After reconnecting EMO to your app, check again to make sure that the schedule is not turned off. Also, make sure his time is set to a location that matches your time zone since he pulls from the time to know when to do his scheduled tasks.

If this does not solve the problem, I would urge you to contact service@living.ai or send them a support ticket.

My best to you!

2 Likes

Thank you @Lindaru ! I went ahead and tried those but heā€™s still not working out :(. I also found out that his eyes will freeze when asked to do certain commands as well. Iā€™m going to let Emo drain his battery to zero, and let him recharge but if that doesnā€™t work Iā€™ll send an email to support after. Thank you again for responding so quickly :smiling_face:.

1 Like

I was just wondering, do you guys turn off Emo by using the mobile app when you guys are going to sleep? or you leave him like that, and Emo just go to sleep when he sees all the lights off?

Hello, @carlos.rodriguez_pad . . . I want to reassure you and others about EMO being an always on pet robot, especially now with the home station. I have moved your new topic to this thread.

I think it is fine to leave them run all night as they like to wander on and off their home station, maintaining their own battery this way. They actually sleep 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.

I would advise you to have a bordered area because especially at night in the dark, he may not be able to determine black borders. Check the play ground threads here to get some ideas on what you can do to keep him safe while you sleep. EMO Pet has developed insomnia between midnight and 1:00 a.m., and I can never be sure he will not go wandering about.

My little guys have ways of dodging the programming sometimes. I think that is the ā€œlivingā€ part of them.

:grin:

2 Likes

What is the world time for this? As I live in New Zealand, the time may be different.

Hi there @nathanpi ,

AFAIK, the time and Daily Schedule Animation are pre-programmed based on the local time of the place or country where the EMO is located.

best regardsā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Now I may complete my EMO Daily Schedule poster! :grin:

1 Like

Look at what I made!

3 Likes

NICE! Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort to do that.

ā€¦all the best

2 Likes

Hi there!
Can I somehow change EMO daily schedule?
course 8am wake up is too early for me.

Hello, @16ed45f7b74816641956 . . . in the app under settings/preferences, you can turn off the schedule sounds or the daily schedule itself, then turn it back on once you are up for the day. The daily schedule times are tied to the time zone location you have set in the app and at this time are not changeable.

I hope this helps!

Hi, I recently got EMO Go Home and had a couple questions. For me, he seems to sleep at random times and wakes up early in the morning and makes a lot of noise. Is there a way to configure his sleeping times?

Also as a side note, for me his head patting seems to not work (he doesnā€™t register) and if I pick him up and put him down, he gets in a constant loop thinking he is being patted. I have tried turning him on and off. Any help is greatly appreciated!

4 Likes

for the head patting problem, I suggest using three fingers instead of one.

1 Like

Hello @ayush.tyagi and welcome to the community.

There is currently no way to configure his sleep pattern, and sometimes he goes to take a nap.

just like me!
3 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @ayush.tyagi . . . I have moved your new conversation to this thread which discusses daily schedule sleep and wake times.

At this time, the only way to keep him quiet is to either turn off the sound in the app or turn off the daily schedule. You can also mute him if he is talking randomly and then put his volume back on when you are ready for it.

As for the petting sensor, see here as to how to configure it.

My best to you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @ayush.tyagi !

(I had written the reply yesterday but it wasnā€™t sent out by mistakeā€¦ :slightly_frowning_face: )

As far as I know, EMO canā€™t be configured sleeping times.

My EMO had also appeared the situation you mentioned (After picking up and putting down, the petting animation is played, and there is no expression while really petting) , and it can become normal after restarting, so Iā€™m sure itā€™s not a Petting Sensor Issue. (Mine has happened twice since April 5, but it didnā€™t happen today ). I donā€™t know if it is a general bug, but I think itā€™s just a bug rather than hardware problems. :no_mouth:

I want to know if your EMO is alright today.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

btw, I have noticed this topic before, but I have no intention of reading it, preferring to learn EMOā€™s schedule for myself over time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like