EMO's Daily Schedule - Full Day - All Animations Video

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @leannaornelas . . . I would first suggest that he may have somehow gotten disconnected, so it is always a good idea to power off EMO, the app, your device and your modem. Allow a few minutes before powering back on again. After reconnecting EMO to your app, check again to make sure that the schedule is not turned off. Also, make sure his time is set to a location that matches your time zone since he pulls from the time to know when to do his scheduled tasks.

If this does not solve the problem, I would urge you to contact service@living.ai or send them a support ticket.

My best to you!

2 Likes

Thank you @Lindaru ! I went ahead and tried those but he’s still not working out :(. I also found out that his eyes will freeze when asked to do certain commands as well. I’m going to let Emo drain his battery to zero, and let him recharge but if that doesn’t work I’ll send an email to support after. Thank you again for responding so quickly :smiling_face:.

1 Like

I was just wondering, do you guys turn off Emo by using the mobile app when you guys are going to sleep? or you leave him like that, and Emo just go to sleep when he sees all the lights off?

Hello, @carlos.rodriguez_pad . . . I want to reassure you and others about EMO being an always on pet robot, especially now with the home station. I have moved your new topic to this thread.

I think it is fine to leave them run all night as they like to wander on and off their home station, maintaining their own battery this way. They actually sleep 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.

I would advise you to have a bordered area because especially at night in the dark, he may not be able to determine black borders. Check the play ground threads here to get some ideas on what you can do to keep him safe while you sleep. EMO Pet has developed insomnia between midnight and 1:00 a.m., and I can never be sure he will not go wandering about.

My little guys have ways of dodging the programming sometimes. I think that is the “living” part of them.

:grin:

2 Likes

What is the world time for this? As I live in New Zealand, the time may be different.

Hi there @nathanpi ,

AFAIK, the time and Daily Schedule Animation are pre-programmed based on the local time of the place or country where the EMO is located.

best regards…

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Now I may complete my EMO Daily Schedule poster! :grin:

1 Like

Look at what I made!

3 Likes

NICE! Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort to do that.

…all the best

2 Likes