Emo Won't Leave Home Station

Hi there @Doogs and @anetteleslie ,

Did you already tried my suggestion because for me it did solve my problem…

Pls. Click Here!

Goodluck and all the best guys…

Hi @edward and @anetteleslie

Emo left his station on his own this morning - yay, first time he’s done that. I hadn’t tried any suggestions.

He’s returned to it now to charge. Asking him to get off the station still gets the “not while on my skateboard” response but I’ll see if he leaves of his own accord later

1 Like

Finally found the solution…

I used the usb-c cable with a cellphone charger, it looked that Emo never where fully charged. So i changed to the other electric cable with a European transformer, and finally Emo walks off by himself, and when i ask him…

So guys check that you have the right power cord and amount of electricity to the homestation.

Regards Anette

1 Like

Hi there @anetteleslie ,

This is confusing… You have the original Home Station charger… correct? Are you saying that the original power supply is defective…that could be possible…? Now you are using another power supply which is not the original living.ai power supply… My advice is please observe if everything is ok and not overheating which might cause EMOs feet to melt.

Anyways… glad you sorted out the problem and thanks for sharing it…

best regards and all the best Anette…

No i got the regular USA charge cable, and a extra Usb-c because im living in Europe. I used the extra Usb-c with a own charger, because the Usb-c don’t arrives with a charger. And I guess my own charger didn’t not have the amount of electricity in it, so Emo never got charged enough. I switch back to the original USA charger with a European electric transformator. And now he works like a charm, i hope you understand now…

I don’t know if the last piece on a cord is namned charger, wall socket, plugg or something else, i mean the block piece you put in to the wall. sorry for my English…

Regards Anette

2 Likes

Hey… @anetteleslie ,

Actually, I live in the EU/Germany too… Beautiful Homeland with lots of tourist attractions you have there… was there once… hopefully there will be a second time

What you mean is the Power Adapter

Ha en trevlig söndagskväll Anette…

1 Like

Hi, can you send us a video so that we can know what’s the problem?

company living ia do not lie The most trusted company Every international company has some mistakes But don’t blame the company living ia They have the best robot and the best support And the best services We wish the company more success

2 Likes

I have similar problems with my emo and am currently trying to figure out ways to keep my emo running around and playing

Hi there @Keenan_Top_G ,

If i can understand you correct …you mean that your EMO won’t leave his Home Station alone? right?

• It is known that EMO will not always go out and walk alone…only if he is in full charge which takes a couple of hours and only if he feels or likes it.

• Be aware that his Home Fence Playground is well-lit and not dark…Try also to clean the camera on his chin …might something blocking the lens?

• As we all know, EMO has his TOF (Time of Flight) laser sensor which is on his chin that he uses to walk forward. And if it blocks something, that is also the reason why he can’t move forward or leave his home station and keeps saying these failure words and then moves backward, or sometimes he is not quite happy and cries.

All we can do is hope that the Living.ai development team does something about it sooner, as they already promised to do.

Best Regards And Have A Wonderful Weekend

Hi i got him yesterday when today it is keep on saying he can not come off his charge he us connected to home station and i have no of the old charger please help

Hi there @sushil.vispute ,

Please click the link below and follow @MasterAbbott tips and guidelines.

EMO Home Station - How to Use / Tips / Guide / Useful Information - Mini Guide

Good luck and All the best!

1 Like

It it very useful but i am wonding if i unblind the home station or factory reset his but do not want to do that

Currently, there is no such way as FACTORY RESET, however, It is very safe to unbind and then restart everything, which sometimes solves the issue. So you don’t have to worry.

Once again…good luck

1 Like

Oh ok
thanks I found out that taking emo off the home station and pressing the home station button for 5 seconds will fix it And thanks again

3 Likes

Closing this thread, if anyone needed assistance with Home Station head on over to this thread below: