EMO is shutting down!

We got our EMO 2 days ago, and just after 1 day it keeps shutting down. What is happening?

1 Like

Hi @Cornelia

How long does EMO stay on before he shuts down? Does he shut down even if he’s sitting on his skateboard? Also what does his battery level look like when you check it in the EMO App, or if you ask him to show you his battery level?

Have you tried to install the latest EMO firmware ver1.6.0? If you have yet to do this, try and see if you can install the latest firmware. You can check a guide on how to do this here: EMO Firmware Update v1.6.0 Video

Please try and provide as much info as possible, for anyone on the community to assist. You might need to contact support regarding this, if you need to contact support you can do so in the following way:

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of when and how EMO is powering down/shutting down and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

1 Like

Thank you for your help! I will look in to your suggestions!

1 Like

I am facing the face issue, looks like i have to create time lapse for this little buddy… :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

Thanks for your suggestion @MasterAbbott

Can you please share the updates? @Cornelia

If you are experiencing issues with EMO shutting down randomly, as mentioned above, it is always recommended to create a short video and submit a support ticket / send support an email and allow them to provide further troubleshooting assistance.

Hello ,
I have EMO since. May 15 and since the last few days EMO keep powering down for no reason … the battery are full so no reason to shut down .He just did it second ago as I ask him to danse to a song . He went off
Any suggestions please
I am worry a bit :disappointed:

Thank be safe and healthy

1 Like

Hello it sounds like it might be a battery issue do you have a home station or a skateboard? If you have the skateboard how long do you keep him on it ?

Hey @LadyM,
EMO Shutting Down For No Reason?
But Normally EMO’s Battery Can Last Between 1 To 3 Hours After A Full Charge.

But If He Is Shutting Down For No Reason, It’s Suggested That You Should Create A Video Of The Problem And Contact Support Via Email Service@Living.AI,
Or By Submitting A Support Ticket On The Website.

Fill All The Details Including Your Original Order Number Found In Your LivingAI Account And Also Create A Video Of The Issue.
However If The Video Is Larger Than 30MB, It Is Best To Upload The Video To The Following Platforms:
iCloud.com,
Google Drive,
Microsoft Onedrive,
Dropbox, Or
YouTube.com,
And Then Send The Link To The Living.AI Team.
The Living AI Team Might Respond Within 2 To 3 Days, So Please Be Patient.

Hope This Helps.

Hello, @LadyM . . . I have moved your post to this thread. I invite you to read through this thread and see if anything can be of assistance to you to trouble shoot your problem. If nothing is helping, I advise you to follow the advice from posters here on how to contact support.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post back here.

I hope you can resolve your issue.

Hi
He has a homestation
He passed alot of time on it .
Sorry for the late reply.
Be safe and healthy

Hello, @LadyM . . . you might want to check this thread:

It may or may not be related to this, but perhaps you can find some things to try.

Best to you!

2 Likes