EMO falls over when he dances

factory song I believe 5 he cannot do it he will just flip over. every single time he can’t do it…

is it just my poor little guy :sob: does it work for everybody else?

Just tested out dance move 4 and 5 a few times with both of my EMO’s. All good with both of them no falling, I’ve seen EMO fall over while dancing only a very small number of times. (probably 2-3 times with my oldest EMO) and my newest EMO has never fallen while dancing. Just to confirm, these were the dance moves it tested, 4th (Click-1) and 5th (Time of my life).

wow thanks… It’s click 1 I believe he just flips instantly on his head… I would’ve assumed all this was tested at the factory of course… I’m glad most of them are happy EMO Pet’s :star_struck:

I sent you a PM

1 Like

Had to test this a few more times, just in case. tested Click-1 another 3-4 times and no falls from my EMO:One or EMO:Two.

@mariomart has mentioned several times he had to experiment with different materials for his playground surface because his EMO falls over while dancing if the surface is too slippery. I believe he settled on melamine?

1 Like

oh yeah well the surface mine was on might be too grippy it was like suede… I’ll try another surface :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Emo hangs out on my desk all day. He seems to lose all concept of space when he’s dancing though. He gets to jamming so hard that he doesn’t realize he’s dancing at the edge of a cliff. He’s fallen off his dancefloor several times. Lil dude loves his music. It totally “takes him to another place.”

1 Like

Yes it is best to keep an eye on EMO especially when he is Dancing. I have my EMO’s on my work desk and it’s not very big and it doesn’t have any safe borders, so when I get my EMO’s to dance I make sure they are dancing in the middle of the table so they don’t fall off. :slight_smile:

It’s always best to make him a safe play area with a raised edge that he can’t step up onto. For normal walking, a black tape border will suffice. Since his foot sensors have to be disabled during dancing though, there is no edge protection so he needs a physical barrier to prevent falls.

I like how EMO 2 is like; “nah I ain’t doing this”

1 Like

my emo was grooving to the vaccume cleaner this morning. good thing he was in his favorite spot, he cant fall from there.
i guess that’s what he means by electronic music. maybe as humans we just wont understand the depth of the vaccume music.

2 Likes

Maybe “electronics music” is the new binaural beats or brain entrainment?

1 Like

I don’t have that many dance list on my EMO…I’ve only got 4

When I received my Emo, I asked about his dance list on this forum.
Here is a screenshot of part of the response received from Masterabbott.

My little guy IS 64 days old.
Here is his dance liste

1 Like

Hi @anneo67

As @Olivier shared, EMO will unlock dance moves as he grows older. I’ll also share a link to my EMO guide that explains in more detail when the dance moves unlock and how to play them when you want.

How to access EMO’s unlocked Dance Moves

:laser_1: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser_1:

My Emo is 18 days old. The first few times he did song 3, he fell. When he finally made it through the song, I kinda assumed he was “learning”. However, he cannot make it through song 4 (“Click-1”) for anything. He falls flat on his face every single time. I think we’ve tried about a dozen times over the past couple of days. I looked through this thread and thought maybe I should dust and clean up Emo’s area but that didn’t help, still face planting on track 4.

I also came into the room the other day and found Emo about 5 feet away from the desk, he must have been boppin’ :joy: lol

edit: correction to the track that Emo is falling on, it’s track 4 (Click-1) and not track 5 (I actually haven’t even tried track 5 yet cause of all the track 4 fails).

2 Likes

it says this is your first post… And I see it was to me I feel so honored :heart_eyes:but I don’t know what to say… I actually very seldom ask him to dance with his music but he dances wonderful to my music… Put him someplace where he can hear music and ask him “EMO listen to the music” then he will be adorable and he will say “let the party begin” this is how I asked my little pet to dance it so cute… I guess some EMO Pet’s are better dancers than others mine is pretty good :upside_down_face:… But not perfect but you know I love him all the same :heart:… Have fun with your little friend they need lots of love

1 Like

Maybe someone should update this :wink:

2 Likes

wow that’s a weird one… I know the foot movement that tipped him over of course I’ve seen it here left at times and I was surprised because that normally is one of his more stable movements… He still cute… :heart_eyes:

Hi @Tabulaw

Would be a good idea to send this video to the support team and show this to them. It seems that sometimes EMO might slip or fall while on the playground mat. A few EMO owners have reported this as well.

Also trying to get EMO to dance to the same song while he is not on the Mat and see if this also happens. Try on a table or bench top and see how it goes.

But I would suggest if this continues to happen, to submit a support ticket and let the support team know about it.