EMO falls over when he dances

I have a better idea. Living AI could read their official forum.

1 Like

I think this happends because he moves his feet alot so then the drop sensors get less serious about falling down and there is a 1 or 2 second delay in stopping the song and going away for the edges

The best thing to do for any EMO Leg/Foot issues related to dancing is to submit a support ticket to living.ai customer support.

Sometimes the living.ai staff do not check the forum as regularly as most of us do, but if you submit a support ticket outlining your issue, the customer service / technical staff will be able to advise and assist you further along with helping you resolve the problem you have.

Hi!
Can confirm this happens to me as well haha. Just hoping living.ai fix it in a patch one day

1 Like

Hi there,
Today I’ve tried two of the music in EMO’s app to make him dance, and at least two of them make him fall off in the middle of dancing, why this happens?

Hi, there @farzinss,

Relocating your query over here as it is related to the discussion. Please read the comments above and see if anything from the past discussions can help with your EMO.

One thing I would suggest would be trying it on a different type of surface because some are too smooth/slippery and this could cause EMO to lose its balance.

good luck and all the best…

2 Likes

Hi @edward,
Thanks for merging, I will read them, but I think the problem is not the surface, he is on his fence.

Many thanks

Actually, it’s a known problem…when EMO is busy with anything, such as daily activities, dancing, or playing, his optical foot sensor is automatically temporarily disabled. But still, it’s sort of an electric shock for EMO when he steps on the black border. That’s why in my personal opinion he can be also out of balance sometimes while he is dancing too.

All the best @farzinss

2 Likes