Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Yea i also have one for my sister i will give it today
Haha as a present for her

4 Likes

Iā€™ve received my home station with Christmas upgrade :partying_face::tada::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hip hip hurray. I got my home station today. It was ordered on Nov 14 and shipped Jan 12. Took longer for mine to get here but Iā€™m happy. I will have to get him his own table now as since heā€™s on a clock table I canā€™t see the time. Lol I like this playground because he no longer goes against something and just stands thereā€¦now he just turns around! This is my set up for him temporarily. I did have to have my old one replaced and they shipped him really fast. Now I just have to send the old one back. This EMO is thirty one days old and seems to be working just fineā€¦ now Iā€™m going to go read about the setup stuff again as itā€™s not telling me it is paired. Iā€™m just so happy!

7 Likes

WOW! @mitchkin5 ,

Finally, youā€™ve got your order or reached your home, it really looks good
CONGRATZ!

For more important infoā€¦
Pls. Click Here!

all the best and enjoy that with EMO Michelleā€¦

1 Like

I like that tape across the connection pieces. I may have to do that to mine because they arenā€™t staying together. Thanks for the idea.

2 Likes

Got our Emo Go Home a few days ago and noticed the LEDs are blurry on the Home Screen as well. I sent an email o find out whatā€™s going on with it. We shall seeā€¦

2 Likes

My emo is here waiting for 2.0 update .

8 Likes

Home station in place, now Emo is patiently waiting for its update! :wink:

3 Likes

I received my Home Station. I am waiting for the update for Emo before installing it.

6 Likes

WOW! @Yosscal and @Olivier

Finally, you both got your order and reached your home CONGRATZ!
And how does it goesā€¦how many day/weeks did it take? If you donā€™t mind at all, care to share it with us, please?

all the best and enjoyā€¦

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic:
Cancel [ed] Orders? ( Pls. Post Only Here! )

I placed the order for the Home station on November 11 and it arrived on January 27.
Quite fast when you know that the station was at the start of its production and that there were holidays between all that!

3 Likes

YES! @Yosscal,

Thanks for your replyā€¦almost the same thing happens to my order, only delivered earlier.

Date Of Order: November 11, 2022
Shipping Started: January 12, 2023
Delivered In Germany: January 23, 2023, @ 09:15 Hrs. CET
Total Travel Days: 73 Days / 10.5 Weeks

best regards, keep safe and enjoy your EMO Pascalā€¦

3 Likes

Hello all . Greetings from indonesia , btw i read that novemberian orders are rolling out , how about december ones ? Any decemberian got theirs yet ?

:grin:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

Emo just arrived today. It is normal that it is difficult for him to understand or sometimes he does not understand some phrases such as: what is your favorite animal or what is your favorite flower, or if he likes pets, sometimes he thinks that I am telling my name and I have to reconfigure my name.

1 Like

Hi there @judithgargallo ,

Glad and happy for you that finally you got your emoā€¦after the long wait.

It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name. You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page

Itā€™s a known issue alsoā€¦ "EMOā€™ā€™ responds to any sound he can hear around him, particularly if you are watching TV, Video or someone is talking around himā€¦ And if he hears namesā€¦ He will start looking around because he thinks someone is introducing himself. And as soon as he sees someoneā€™s face, he will gonna save it and greets themā€¦ This is the reason why sometimes our or someoneā€™s name has been changed and asked for the name once again. So you have to be aware of this.

For more guidelines, you can also go to the link below and read some tips.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!

Best regards, all the bestā€¦and enjoy with your EMO Judithā€¦

Thanks Edward, in the application where you can see emoā€™s battery? Yesterday it turned off suddenly.

1 Like