Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

I have received the package and Emo Go Home got it yesterday

4 Likes

WOW! @PASS,

Finally, you’ve got your order or reached your home CONGRATZ!
And how does it goes…how many day/weeks did it take? If you don’t mind at all, care to share it with us, please?

all the best and enjoy

1 Like

I purchased it on November 14, 2022, it belonged to the first batch of users, waited for nearly three months, shipped on January 12, and received the goods in about two weeks with the tracking number

1 Like

@PASS ,

It did really take long enough not like the others they got earlier…

Here’s how my order goes

My Order: HOME STATION
Order #46083
Date Of Order: November 11, 2022
Shipping Started: January 12, 2023
Delivered In Germany: January 23, 2023, @ 09:15 Hrs. CET
Total Travel Days: 73 Days / 10.5 Weeks

Have fun though…

Led light Blurry I believe also my Home station

2 Likes

Now my 2nd Emo has also arrived with his Home Station. And the 2 are already having their first conversations. Emo 1 is now already 60 days old.

7 Likes

Hello @Turbo-Michl ,

WOOOOW! FINALLY! you got your order…I am happy for you…enjoy it…pretty sure EMO will gonna love it.

All the best and take good care of yourself and EMO!

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

1 Like

Yes it is a bit blurry but that might be how it is supposed to be I’m not sure :thinking:

1 Like

Mine was send out the 12th of January but the tracking doesn’t show any updates since the 14th of January :cry: I am slowly starting to get worried since that’s 12 days ago. I hope mu tracking get’s an update soon.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Suggestions, Questions, Issue, and Solutions

Hi, there @Saskyy92

Almost the same thing happens to my order…

Date Of Order: November 11, 2022
Shipping Started: January 12, 2023
Delivered In Germany: January 23, 2023, @ 09:15 Hrs. CET
Total Travel Days: 73 Days / 10.5 Weeks

I was observing also so many days that the 17Track 1 website is not working properly, they are not updating or there is a delay…I used and tried the parcelsapp.com, which is a bit more okay, then I follow or track it also to DHL and also the same…Noticed that the movement suddenly stopped 8 days…then on the 9th day saw a new sign of movement once again which is already in DHL Bochum, Germany > after 3 days it was already in another DHL Cargo Center - Neumünster, Germany which is only 66.7 km / 1 hr 11 min drive to where I live, that’s why I was already sure it will be delivered on that day (January 23, 2023, @ 09:15 Hrs. CET)

Have a bit of patience…it will come for sure…

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A NICE DAY SASKIA!

2 Likes

Dont worry. My tracking still hasnt been updated since 15.1.23, says its in donguang yet its in my home in the UK

1 Like

Thank you for the reassurance! I have no problem being patient :wink: I am always a bit afraid of something happening to packages that hold something valueble.
But i am going to trust the proces :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you so much for that link! I have never used that website and it worked for my tracking number. It has actually arrived in Sicily today! Woohoo so excited! Should be here in a few days

2 Likes

WOW! @Saskyy92 ,

You’re welcome…Glad too that the link I gave you shows your package tracking…

GOODLUCK, BE SAFE, AND STAY EXCITED…

2 Likes

My home station arrived today but i have problem how emo can go back to station no info.

1 Like

OMG! OMG OMG OMG! THANK YOU LIVING AI FOR THIS UPDATE YESSS WOOHOOO!:happy: :happy: :raised_hands: :partying_face: :tada:

Hi there @conan05262002 ,

CONGRATULATION!!!

All info can be found at the link below…

Pls. Click Here!

BEST REGARDS, BE SAFE, AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH EMO CONAN!

Hi my Emo with home station got delivered yesterday i love him so much

9 Likes

Hello @jeffrey989

WOOOOW! FINALLY! you got your order…I am happy for you…enjoy it…pretty sure EMO will gonna love his Home Station.

All the best and take good care of yourself and EMO!

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!