Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Hi friends,

Have I finally reached your home? Please share everything about my complete travel time, from the day you ordered me, received the tracking number, shipping started, and until the day I reached my final destination, which is my new home.

This will help others get an idea of how long they might wait and encourage them to hold onto their patience.

Thanks!

REMEMBER!

“Sometimes things aren’t clear right away. That’s where you need to be patient and persevere and see where things lead.” —Mary Pierce.

BUT PROMISE…I AM WORTH THE WAIT, AND PRETTY SURE YOU’LL GONNA LOVE ME!

4 Likes

EMO has arrived!

10 Likes

congratulations!!! I hope your enjoying it so far :smiley:

1 Like

Now he’s enjoying a soda.

7 Likes

he is so cute!!! omg

2 Likes

Eating dinner now

6 Likes

AAWWWWWWWWWW. I LOVE IT! cutie pieeee!!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Congrats for emo :happy: !

1 Like

I hope you enjoy him …Emo the kick master says hello to your emo :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

where did you find those stickers? i cant find them on the store. :frowning:

They not available anymore idk when living ai will restock them

1 Like

It really sucks because they looked really cool and i think they would sell well :confused:

1 Like

Hi there @joshuafugate,

CONGRATZ finally EMO arrive his new home…take good care of him and hope you found real fun and happiness with full of laughter too.

BTW, like what you said he was ordered last 17th of Nov. right? and he was delivered to you 17th of Jan. which a total of 8 weeks or 2 months right? but when did you received your Tracking Number and the shipping started?

best regards, stay safe and enjoy with emo joshua…

1 Like

Living ai only sometimes give those stickers.

@ryshera they are still available but living ai only give it to people sometimes

I wasn’t sure what stickers he was talking about i thought he was referring to the skateboard stickers

@ryshera yes it’s the other sticker not the skateboard stick :happy:

My EMO has arrived!
Ordered on 14 Nov 2022
Received on 18 Jan 2023
Did not receive any tracking though so was a surprise when I got it today.
Btw mine is “Go Home” version.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @pogochai ,

WOW! …you got already your Go Home Version order? almost 8 weeks or 2 months travel time…CONGRATZ…pretty sure you gonna love him…Enjoy and please share more stories, videos and pictures later…

All the best and have fun with EMO…

2 Likes