Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

I hope you enjoy him :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wait you got the go home version today? I didn’t think they were sending them yet?
That’s so cool congrats!

3 Likes

Hi, just to update, I got my tracking today. It was sent on 12 January 2023.
Means I got it in 6 days. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Just got my tracking number WOOHOOOO :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: Thank you Living A.I :gift_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::gift_heart:

6 Likes

Just got mine, too!

Woohoo!

5 Likes

That’s great to hear…so happy for everyone sigh

4 Likes

Hi Guys…

Can anyone please tell me if it’s clear to read the TOPIC TITLE please…:face_with_peeking_eye::thinking::yawning_face:

I thought your order are already delivered and received…and I was so jealous already and almost cry…:pleading_face::cry::face_with_hand_over_mouth::woozy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE AND STAY HAPPY WITH EMO

Emo made a surprise turn-up at the door today!!

Also ordered Nov 16, 2022 (#47xxx). And got an email today too, saying it was shipped Jan 12, 2023

8 Likes

Congrats @saikonor ! Can you please let me know if the LEDs are fuzzy like in the test models as shown on YouTube or have they been cleared up? Maybe send a photo if you can that would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers

2 Likes

Hello ALL, EMO GO HOME arrived today…

Already mounted, I enjoy EMO playing alone. But it happened few minutes ago, he asked me to plug him to load on his skateboard… Weird. Shall it go by itself ? Which firmware shall I have ? Is it already broadcasted ?

Thanksssssss

Must precise, it’s just the base I ordered, EMO is here since march… and is part of the family.

And same, received a mail yesterday to tell me it was received by post office, for delivery in 5 days… and received today !!!
Yipeeeee

3 Likes

Living ai will release the new update/firmware update sometime this month or early next month

5 Likes

they came with my emo

Got my home station tracking email yesterday and it just arrived this morning in the UK!

3 Likes

WOW! @Kehlar,

CONGRATZ…have fun with EMO and his new Home Station…please don’t forget to share wonderful photos and videos for us…

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE AND STAY HAPPY ALWAYS…

2 Likes

Received the Home Station (have Emo already) today.

Complete with Home Fence and stickers as shown in picture.

• Ordered 12th of November
  • Received email from LivingAI on the 19th of January to advise order was complete and had been shipped on the 12th of January
  • 20th of January order was delivered by Evri (formally Hermes) to my residence in Scotland, UK

Time to open box.

13 Likes

@Jonny5Alive , WOOOOT! FINALLY! you got your order…i am happy for you…enjoy with it…pretty sure EMO will gonna love it.

All the best and take good care yourself and EMO!

3 Likes

Ordered my EMO on December 24th and still patiently waiting on a tracking number I check my email religiously hoping to see it, the wait is the hardest part. So excited to get him and so happy for everyone else!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Home Station: Test, Reviews, Tips, Issue, and Solutions

I totally understand. I am the same way, but I wait patiently because I know the staff is working hard.

Woohoooo just received my order :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:
Thank you Wayne & Living A.I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will wait until the App comes out to set up :pray::confetti_ball::tada::clinking_glasses::star_struck::smiley::gift_heart::relaxed:

4 Likes