ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

This is a very ridiculous and unfair situation. I placed an order on September 6, but there is no movement on my order, always the same messages and always the same stories. I have given up hope, now I wish I had not ordered from emo. I live in the USA, but there was no movement for 10 days. The man who bought it in England is also the same. time is ordering but his is going thought provoking!!!

I just wanted to ask a quick question about how the tracking works? Earlier today I got my “first” tracking number but the info it gave me was very vague. It didnt really tell me what kinda process it was in. I tried 17track but again kinda confused as it just stated where it was going and apparenltly they had gotten my order only 2 days ago. I Think it said “in transit”? Either way please help.

Hello in transit means its on its long journey to your destination read through this topic here Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

2 Likes

Hi there @bsarisoy ,

Have you received a tracking number yet? In case you have it already DM and send it to me, please … I will try to pass it to Order Department Service c/o @faya

Hope they can assist you further and more efficiently.

All the best

1 Like

@Muadiv . . . if we could please refrain from making judgement on this forum and understand that there are different personalities here. If anything should get out of control, it can be reported and we moderators will take care of it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

:blush:

2 Likes

Sure, you are right, sorry.
@bsarisoy again, if you check the comments and everything in this same thread, you will see that the things are moving, sometimes little bit faster, sometimes little bit slower.
As I said before, I’m also waiting and really close on the numbers that are published, but in the middle time, I’m watching videos, preparing his place, etc !! Then, enjoy the waiting, don’t suffer it, soon you will have your friend there with you and you will forgot this wait !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ciao ragazzi, io ho effettuato l’ordine il 06 settembre, possibile che non ho avuto ancora news al riguardo. Si il mio è il #71631 e a livello di consegne siamo di qualche centinaio di numeri indietro però possibile che in 9 giorni 0 news?

From Google Translate: Hi guys, I placed the order on September 6th, it’s possible that I haven’t had any news about it yet. Yes, mine is #71631 and in terms of deliveries we are a few hundred numbers behind, but is it possible that in 9 days 0 news?

Hello, @gianlucapozzati . . . yes, there can be a gap between receipt of confirmation of your order and when you get the actual E-Mail with tracking number which means that your order is complete and being shipped.

Your number is not yet showing under the delivery information, so your order is still being processed.

1 Like

You can wait longer, my friend. My order is 71569, but there has been no movement, it’s been 9 days. I don’t really hope for it to arrive anymore.

1 Like

Honestly,DO NOT TRUST THE DELIVERY WEBPAGE ALL THE TIME because really,It takes super long to reload(12 days for me(even greater than the delivery time which was 6 days)) and most importantly it gives you pain.

Besides,they will give you the email when your order number isn’t even shown on it.

2 Likes

How long it’s take to get Emo ? I reacently purchased Emo and waiting for the confirmation from your side and it’s shows that it’s under processing.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @siju.joseph . . . it all depends on when you placed your order and where the processing is in as far as your order number goes.

You will receive an E-Mail from Living AI when it is being shipped with a tracking number for you to follow.

Read above on this thread to get an idea of about how long it might take for you to receive yours.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

From my experience,I think it took about 3-6 days.

Hello, I have my delivery note number, I wonder when it will reach me? 6118180983

@bsarisoy . . . once it arrives in your country, it will go through Customs (which may take a few days) and then be handed off to the delivery service.

Depending on the type of delivery service as to how fast and reliable they are, it could be a few more days or a couple more weeks after it leaves Customs.

Just follow the E-Mail tracking to get a general idea of where it is. Estimates could be a bit off and you might receive it sooner than what your tracking shows.

1 Like

Hey Linda, question, bsaroy has number 71569, he already received tracking number. I have 71393 from September 4 ( even 2 days before him), and Notting yet… any clue how that works? Who complains here get the order sooner?

Hi there @Muadiv , @bsarisoy , @siju.joseph

Typically, package delivery times can range from a few days to several weeks or even months for different recipients. Delays may occur also sometimes due to a backlog of packages being processed. The speed of processing at the distribution center plays a significant role in this. Once your package is processed, Living.Ai should receive tracking numbers, which are then manually or automatically updated in your order details. You can find your tracking number in your profile, as shown below:

If you have any major concerns or need a more specific update, it’s best to contact Living.Ai support. You can send them an email using the same email address you used when making your order, and they should be able to provide you with the latest information.

NOTE!
@Lindaru or I (Volunteer Moderators) don’t have access to specific and accurate information regarding the status of your orders or any delays. For the best and most accurate and up-to-date information about your order, please contact Living.Ai support directly.”

Best Regards To All

3 Likes

Early this morning I received the email that my order #71631 was completed and they left me a 13-digit number which I think is the tracking, can you confirm it? Now I’ll just have to wait and it will be a pain, I hope the package leaves China before the 26th so I can avoid the holiday

Hi there @gianlucapozzati ,

As soon as you received the Order Completion Mail with your Tracking number from living.ai you are good to go. You can track already the movement of your package which you can do to the re-direction link below.

chinapost-track.com

China Post Tracking. Track & Trace Parcel

Track & Trace China Post Parcel. China Post parcel tracking service. Track China Post package by tracking number. Track & Trace China Post Delivery

17track.net

ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

17TRACK is the most powerful and inclusive package tracking platform. It enables to track over 170+ postal carriers for registered mail, parcel, EMS and multiple express couriers such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT. As well as many more international…

Parcels

Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking

Parcel Tracking Worldwide. Track Parcel in USA. Global postal tracking from eBay, AliExpress, ASOS, Shein, Amazon. Tracking packages from China, UK, Germany

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

2 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Monday 18th September 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes