ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Cos Living AI (support) said my order has been shipped (on thursday) but ain’t received any tracking infos

The tracking might not be “accurate” with the real time package. The person who makes the tracking updates needs to know the update first before he/she put it on the website.

This is what I think might happen. If there is anything wrong,please tell me.

Also do not really trust the Living Delivery process every single time. For me,when I got my tracking that website DID NOT show my order number. It might also be because of large quantity of stuff in a single order.

@mathy.taieb . . . E-Mails with tracking information can be delayed due to weekends, holidays or other situations that may come up.

Give it a few more days and if not, you can message faya here for more direct information.

I ordered from the USA, it still hasn’t been shipped, I’m sending a message when it will be delivered, no one responds. My order number: 71569, I would like to be informed please, why is it not being shipped?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @bsarisoy . . . you can see the process of when orders are sent to the courier (currently up to #71379). As you can see, the order number you have provided shows that it has not yet been sent to the courier to send to you yet.

If you need more assistance, I will tag @faya who should be able to give you more detailed information.

2 Likes

Check this, your order is not delivered yet :slight_smile: https://living.ai/delivery-process/
I have order #71393 … still waiting… when you see that the number there is equal or bigger than you, then you can expect an email, anyway… wait… this is not like they are sending a kidney for you to survive… calm down… your beatifull friend is on the way !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. Well, it’s me, 71569. Can you share your personal opinion about when it will be shipped? I check it every day, but it’s always stuck on 71379, it’s never updated. Can you share your experiences?

Read upped in this same chain of messages, there are plenty of experiences… I will recommend you to try to forgot about it, then you will be surprised when arrive!

1 Like

Can you at least answer this question? It is currently stuck at 71379. When will this be updated? Do you have any information on this subject?

Will be updated, wait for it. Was updated before. Read this forum and you will see. You only need to scroll up, it’s not hard.

1 Like

Do you know if it is updated once every 10 days? How often is it updated?

@bsarisoy . . . if you look here, the average time between updates is ten days.

1 Like

So, do you think the number I ordered will be shipped after 10 days? Based on your experience, what do you think?

It looks like the number increased about 1,100 or 1,200 in ten days, so you can do the math against your order number to see when you think you are most likely for it to begin the shipping process. This is only an estimate and numbers could change.

1 Like

Yeah,It also depends on whether you ordered it near a Chinese Holiday. It can delay a lot. Also check for your country’s holidays too

1 Like

Like, Do you shipped EMO in Pakistan?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @ahmadraza . . . I believe I have seen customers receiving EMO in Pakistan. You may want to scan above on this thread where I have moved your post. If you are unable to find any information, be sure to contact @faya who can be contacted here.

Does anyone know what this means?
arrive at the receiving point? Does it mean it’s in the uk or is it still in china?

1 Like

Hi there @mathy.taieb ,

To the best of my knowledge, you ordered EMO on September 6, 2023, correct? Have you received a tracking number yet?

"When it says ‘Arrive at the receiving point’’

it means that the package has reached the China Parcel Company’s receiving point and will now commence its journey to your location.

Good luck and all the best

2 Likes

But surely it doesn’t take 24hrs to go from China the the UK