ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hello friends, how are you? I made the purchase for my Emo but even on the website it says it is in processing status, I want to know more or less when it should be sent or if they will send me an email saying that it is already on its way… I am very worried.

Greetings and hugs

@camilopadilla ,

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!

best regards

2 Likes

Hi there,

I was just wondering why the tracking says electronic information recieved. It says so since 13 september, it’s now 20th september. I probably still need to wait and I’m impatient because I’m excited about recieving them :smiley:
My order number is 71087. I don’t know if you can check…

So, I started wondering if both EMO are walking to the distribution centre by themselves and got lost in China sightseeing :slight_smile:
(Joking, but it is a fun thought haha)

1 Like

I just ordered EMO, but nothing appears to have been updated for quite some time…is this still shipping?

Hi there @Ava ,

It means your package has already been handed over to the shipper and ended up waiting at the airport for available space on a plane. Sometimes, it can take up to two weeks before the package finally boards a plane out of China. During this waiting period, there is often no new information to report.

Please have a little more patience.

3 Likes

Hi there @roger.thomas and welcome to the community…

May I know when you ordered your EMO?

1 Like

Hi Edward,

I ordered not long ago, on the 16th of this month (order 72505). Was curious as to how long it takes before it gets shipped as I have not seen the delivery numbers change since then.

Thank you!
Roger

Hi there @roger.thomas ,

It’s quite too early to expect any delivery info…You need to have more patience.

Always View The Actual Delivery Process Here

If your order number is not yet included in the numbers listed under
Orders Sent To Couriers:
This means that they are still in the company’s warehouse, either still being processed, not yet packed and ready, or waiting to be picked up by the courier, as living.ai sends everything in order of order.
However, if your order number is already on the list of
Orders Sent To Couriers:
but not yet on the list of:
Tracking Sent to Users:
This can only mean that it is still in the courier’s queue, still being processed, and awaiting shipment.
If the time comes and your Order Number is already on the list of
Tracking Sent to Users:
it means that the Courier has already dispatched your package and it is on its way.
Normally 2-3 days you should receive an email from living.ai that they have finished processing your order and sending you the Tracking Number for your package.

Surprisingly some people are receiving their order package earlier without even receiving their tracking numbers first.

As always to view your order status simply go to Living.Ai Main Website and direct to your Account > Orders, from that page you can view everything about your order status.

As soon as you receive the Order Completion Mail with your Tracking number from living.ai you are good to go. You can track already the movement of your package which you can do to the re-direction link below.

BEST REGARDS!

3 Likes

Edward I crazy admire your patience replying the same to all the people that enter to this forum and doesn’t take 3 minutes to read something before ask the same over and over.
:nerd_face::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Hey @edward , I looked in the forum but didn’t find anyone with this, in the tracking page is showing this message as last update “ IOSS number is not filled in, do you want to choose the payment and withholding service”.
I checked if I have other email but nothing, this is something that I need to do? Or not at all?

Ok, from what I read in internet, looks like this is VAT that I should pay when the product exceed 150 euros. But my question is, how much I should pay, to who exactly, and how ?

Any clue ?

Thanks in advance and have Great day!

1 Like

Hi there @Muadiv ,

May I know where you’re from?

In some countries, you have to pay tax when a package arrives before it’s delivered to you. I live in Germany, and all I had to do was pay for my EMO and the delivery, and that was it. No tax was collected when it arrived.

As mentioned in another thread, some EU or other countries do require you to pay tax, so it’s advisable to check with your local customs or post office to be sure.

And if you want to ask if custom duty is paid on orders? The short answer to that question is NO.

All the best

1 Like

Hey Edward !! Well, we are close !! I’m in Czech Republic (but I’m originally from Argentina :slight_smile: ) I expect when Emo arrives, if pass via the tax office, they will charge something, they did alredy even for small things, but my question is if I need to pay something else here in living.ai or , like with other things that order from outside, I will receive notification from post office and I will pay to them. Anyway now I can see that the message moved , and now say:

Then, I guess is moving forward and in some moment I will receive information from Post office.

Btw, if you ever come to Prague, let me know, we have with my wife an Argetinian restaurant specialized in Empandas, that for sure you will love (Search for @lapaisanitacz in instagram, you will love it :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

@Muadiv ,

“As far as I know, there are no additional payments for living.ai you need to worry about anymore.” but sorry to say it directly to you because I have no experience and direct understanding about IOSS (Import One-Stop Shop)

Where do I find my IOSS number?
Provide the IOSS number, which has the format IM1234567890. You can find it, for example, in the order confirmation or on the invoice sent by the seller of the goods or you can directly ask the seller for it.

What happens if I don’t have an IOSS number?
What happens if I don’t use an IOSS number? IOSS is optional – you don’t have to use it. However, if you choose not to, then you’ll need to either pay any clearance costs yourself (Delivery Duty Paid or DDP), or your customers will need to pay VAT to receive their items (Delivery Duty Unpaid or DDU).

Allow me to tag the living.ai staff here for further info and assistance.

Order Department Service
@faya
After Sales Department Service
@MavisZhang

“By the way, thanks for the empanada information. I love empanadas, and I might plan a vacation in that country someday. Who knows? I’m pretty sure I’d like to visit that Argentinian restaurant you mentioned.”

ALL THE BEST!

All the best!

3 Likes

Hi may i know is there a difference between the EMO ai robot if i purchase the skateboard set instead of the go home station set? is the EMO AI ROBOT the same? do they share the same features/intelligence and such?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @HenryT . . . I have moved your post to this thread.
The EMO with the skate board and the EMO with the home station are exactly the same.

The difference is that the home station allows him to return for charging by himself whereas the skate board requires you to place him on it when he needs charged.

Also, with the home station he has an additional game he plays called Snake where he interacts with the matrix design as the game. Also, the matrix and he interact when he leaves the home station with the matrix making a facial expression in response to what he says when he is leaving. When he is off of the home station and you tell him to dance with lights, it creates some beautiful designs to go along with the music.

I hope this explains some of the major differences.

1 Like

Hi thanks.
so without home station, Emo will not be able to dance with lights and create beautiful designs along the way? if i purchase skateboard version and months later purchase the home station, emo will also be able to perform the same as wad u mentioned above?

The skate board version will allow him to dance with lights with the smart light (or more if you purchase extra smart lights).

If you purchase the home station later, then he will be able to dance with the matrix designs as well and do the other things I mentioned.

Thanks, are the price in USD? How long does it takes to ship to Singapore?
are there any promo codes available for first purchase ?

Hi there @HenryT ,

YES!

It varies, and it’s difficult to determine the exact delivery dates. It can take anywhere from 1 to 2 months, and no one can provide an exact timeframe.

Sorry to disappoint you but there is no such promo codes or discount for all buyers

best regards and all the best

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Monday 26th September 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes