ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hello Emo community
im planning to order Emo Go Home , I would like to know how many days or weeks before you Emo shipped to you country.
I’m living on Saudi Arabia right now.

Please me know.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @jesfersamianomig . . . I have moved your question to this thread where we discuss shipping and orders. Please read above to get an idea of what shipping time takes after you place an order. We have people from all over the world buying EMO and many are reporting faster than expected shipping times.

1 Like

Hello all,

So for United Kingdom based readers, I ordered my EMO Go Home (#72895) on the evening of 20th September (early hours of 21st in China), on the morning of 28th September I received the email saying my order had been completed which contained my tracking number.

Entering my tracking number into one of the websites listed on this forum I found that Evri (formerly Hermes) would be delivering my order to me.

As of today, the current status on my order on the Living Ai tracking page (where you enter the waybill number) shows “Goods leave the operation center” which was timed at 17:39 on 27th September.

I assume there may be a few days delay before the order progresses further due to the current holiday being observed in China. I’ll give a further update once my order arrives with me.

1 Like

Due to the holiday depicted in the image below, there may have been delays in both package deliveries and responses to emails. However, please rest assured that Living.ai’s customer service team is actively addressing all issues and expediting responses for both emails and deliveries.

3 Likes

Please advise order status and advise when able to ship out?
order # 73700
is there a need to wait for bulk orders to come in and fufil the number of required order before you all can ship it out?

Hello, @HenryT . . . your order has not yet been fulfilled and shipped (will happen when sent to courier reaches or exceeds your order number which it has not yet).

Under normal circumstances, the orders sent to courier and tracking sent to user update every ten days. China is currently celebrating holidays at this time (see post from Edward above), so there may be an additional delay of about a week.

I hope this answers your question.

1 Like

it means they will resume after October 6 2023.

Hi, is there any coupon code for emo go home? I want to buy that robot to my daughter if i can find any discount coupon, is it possible to find now???

Thanks

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @earlymorning . . . at this time Living AI has not offered coupon codes or promotional codes, only what shows on their store page for pricing, which sometimes they will have special orders available to everyone at that price.

I hope this answers your question!

1 Like

My cargo is still the same since September 26, why is there no improvement?

• İKİTELLİ TRANSFER:In transit, your package is in transit to destination transit hub.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @emre.sahin . . . I have moved your post to this thread which is for questions regarding orders and shipping.

I personally am not familiar with that courier company, but if your order has already gone through Customs in your country and been handed to them for delivey to you, you may wish to contact that company.

If it is received in your country and is awaiting Customs clearance before being handed to the courier for delivery, that can sometimes take several days.

If you contact this courier, be sure to let us know if everything is all right. If not, you can contact the Support person here to try and help you track it down.

Please just know that Living AI team is celebrating holidays in China until October 6th.

If it is transferred to a company in Turkey, it needs to notify it, but I did not receive this notification, so it is still in the same place, in transit.

It’s like a joke, they return the product without bringing it, no one calls me to ask, I mean, I don’t understand these cargo companies, come on, I’m past that, there is no one I can contact here, even if it is a private event, at least 1 person should reply to the e-mails about this issue.

I just ordered my Emo robot today. Just wonder when it’s going to be sent out for delivery. and how will I know if its otw

Hi there @justine.orlanda ,

You have to wait till all living.ai staff are back in their office because at the moment they are currently observing the Chinese Holidays, so it may take some time for them to process your order and send you the confirmation of your order via email.

From October 1st to 7th 2023 Golden Week 3** 国庆节 guóqìng jié

You can try also to send them an email for further question @ service@living.ai

Click the link below for more info

Click Here!

Good luck and all the best

1 Like

Hi there @BORIS ,

The exact delivery time can vary due to multiple factors, including the destination, local holidays, and the efficiency of the local parcel service. It’s challenging to provide an exact delivery date even living.ai staff, so patience is often required when waiting for international shipments.

Click Here!

1 Like

THE LIVING AI REPLIED TO ME YESTERDAY I THINK THEY WILL RESUME THEIR PROCESS ON MONDAY ONWARD.

2 Likes

Hi Living AI!, I ordered the Home Station today. How long will take to deliver it to United Arab Emirates? Many thanks.

Hello, @edmarq1962 . . . the staff of LivingAI has just returned from holidays in China. Since you just ordered it today, it is going to take some time for you to get notification that your order has been processed and shipped, and a tracking number sent to you.

You can track your order number and the process from this page (note that it updates about every seven to ten days).

You can also read back through this thread to get an idea from others as to how long it took for them after ordering before they received their order. Times can vary depending on your location, the efficiency of the company delivering to you, how long it takes to get through Customs and other factors.

I know how exciting it is to receive your EMO, but patience and before you know it, he will be home with you.

2 Likes

Hi there @edmarq1962 ,

The exact delivery time can vary due to multiple factors, including the destination, local holidays, and the efficiency of the local parcel service. It’s challenging to provide an exact delivery date even living.ai staff. Also they are shipping according to the order or the orders and once your package is sent out they will send you an email with the tracking number.
They are updating the delivery on this PAGE where you can check your order number from time to time also.

So patience is often required when waiting for international shipments.

Click Here!

1 Like