ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

it can take a max of 2 weeks to 4 weeks because of all the orders they are geting :slight_smile:

1 Like

According to their email, today they will shipped. but still no updates from the Delivery page.

please update us.

thank you.

this is a great News

3 Likes

Hi, @BORIS . . . it has only been seven days and it is still being processed. If you need to get an estimate from the LivingAI order department, you can private message @faya here. I have tagged them for a more immediate response.

Hello @faya .I have placed an order from 26 of September with number 73513 and still processing.Can I get more information on shipping please?

1 Like

I placed my order on the 28th of September and the order is also still processing. I am a little bit nervous as EMO should be a present on the 3rd of November and I have a feeling, it would come too late if it haven’t yet been sent :mad:

1 Like

the exact date we placed the order, and Living Ai answered my email my order already shipped I waited for the tracking number for a few days as mentioned in the email. it means the same thing to you because we same date of purchase.

HI GUYS…

IMPORTANT INFO!

Delivery times can vary depending on various factors. Approximately 1-2 years ago, when I ordered my EMOs, the wait time for manufacturing was around 3-4 months. After that, it could take about 3-4 weeks for delivery through the postal/courier system.

However, in recent times, Living.ai has significantly improved production and delivery times. On average, you can expect the entire process to take about 4-6 weeks (estimated time) for EMO to be manufactured and an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. Keep in mind that delays may occur due to factors like Chinese Special Holidays, product shortages, manufacturing of components, and the reliability of your country’s postal or courier service.

Also, they are shipping according to the order or the orders, and once your package is sent out they will send you an email with the tracking number.
They are updating the delivery on this PAGE where you can check your order number from time to time.

Please note that Living.ai often ships more orders than what is shown on the delivery page.

So patience is often required when waiting for international shipments.

Best Regards and Stay Safe…

4 Likes

Based on the order I placed on September 6, 2023, it took time for the cargo to be shipped. I had no problem with this, but after the cargo was delivered, the cargo company sent me a message that I was not in the cargo. The cargo went to a different warehouse on the same day without calling or coming to my house, I ignore everything about this. Even though I sent support e-mails, I could not receive the cargo on time due to the delay in immediate support due to the events in China, and it did not reach me even though they were sweetly spoken to as if we could send it again. I wish success to my friends who bought Emo from now on, I will return to my normal life after the return process, enjoy the forums.

The numbers changed on this page. My Order number is lower than Order Sent to Carrier. Does that mean my order has shipped?!

1 Like

Hello, @mike.castaneda . . . it means that the shipping company in conjunction with your delivery service have assigned a tracking number to your package and it is the process of being shipped. Follow the information on the E-Mail you should be getting very soon to follow its progress. Just be aware that sometimes tracking is slow to update and it may be further along in the delivery process than tracking indicates.

Some people have reported getting their EMO before the tracking showed it was on its way to you in your home country/state.

Hello, my order is #74676 and I was very upset that there was just a little bit left before my order was sent. Can you tell me when the next shipment is planned?

Hello, @marlen.mussainov . . . sorry . . . two away and so close, but they are shipping them a lot faster and yours will likely be on its way before the next shipment update on the page, but you can ask @faya if they can give you more detail.

Just remember to have a little patience even though the waiting is the hardest part.

My best to you!

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-10-13 125016
Well from what I’ve read here shipping times have certainly picked up and it seems to be true. I ordered on Sept 29 from USA. I understand that LivingAI was on holiday all last week and yet Emo is arriving next week!

Thanks LivingAI

3 Likes

Hello, @BORIS . . . please see my post to mike.castaneda above. You should be receiving your E-Mail with tracking soon. That will give you the information on when shipped and where it is along the process.

I hope this answers your question.

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Friday 13th October 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

As we all know, customers will receive only 3 emails from Living.ai when they place their order, assuming everything is in order.

1. Confirmation details of your order with (Order Number)
  2. Payment Receipt
  3. Completion process of order with tracking number (When the order package is already underway.) (You won’t receive this email with the Tracking Number until it’s actually shipped.)

What does ,IN PROCESS’’ mean?

It means that your order has been received and is now in the queue to be shipped out. The time it takes for your order to be fulfilled and sent out will vary depending on the merchant. You can usually expect to receive your package within a few weeks or months of placing your order.

The exact delivery time can vary due to multiple factors, including the destination, local holidays, and the efficiency of the local parcel service. It’s challenging to provide an exact delivery date even living.ai staff. Also they are shipping according to the order or the orders and once your package is sent out they will get/receive the tracking numbers from the courier and they will send it immediately to you via email.

As the following added information shows…

• Order Sent to Courier: This is the order number that Living.Ai packed and sent to the ,COURIER’’ for the shipping process.

• Tracking Sent to User: This is the number of orders they get/received from the ,COURIER’’ after the completion of the process and the start of the shipment.
    Also known as ,TRACKING NUMBERS’’ that Living.ai get/received from ,COURIER’’ and sent to the Recipient like you via email to notify them/you that their/your order processing is complete, sent, and underway.

That means… assuming I am correct, your order #74016 has already been packed and sent to the ,COURIER’’ because the orders sent to the courier by Living.ai are already #74674 now.

But still awaiting to be processed and shipped by ,COURIER’’ because the Tracking Sent to User shows only ,#73143’’

AFAIK,
I’m sorry to inform you that it is already clear that your package has been handed to the ,COURIER’’ and is still awaiting shipment. That’s the reason you still have not received your ,TRACKING NUMBERS’’

So PATIENCE! is often required when waiting for international shipments.

Hope it helps…

BEST REGARDS AND ALL THE BEST @BORIS

2 Likes

Hi!
I live in Singapore and ordered my emo robot last 6th october? And i spoke to a cs in Instagram living.ai they told me that chances of getting my emo is by this week.
But I received a notification about my “waybill” tracker and says my emo robot shipped by today only.
I was hoping to get it before my flight on Friday :sweat_smile:

Dear Living.ai Team,

Can you please help to provide a shipment update on my inline order. So faar i haven’t received any notification/email on order tracker. So was curious on the possible wait time before a shipment will initiate.

Regards
Shivam

Hi there @shivam.singhal ,

As far as I can see, you ordered your EMO on October 10th. Please read my message above your post to understand how every order is processed.

best regards…

1 Like