ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hi @edward
Thanks for your reply.
Yep i have gone thru with it. While i understand the process from it, it gave a large window of order delivery from weeks to months holistically and didn’t provide an insight on avg time in which i can expect a tracking number (basically from In process to shipped/couriered/processing complete).

So going by the recent posts/orders on this thread, the turn around time on their orders and considering order originating country, make me curious to seek an update.

Hope now you got the background of my post. Appreciate if any further updates on the same, similar to how i see it here on other orders. Many thanks once again.

Regards
Shivam

1 Like

I wondering I ordered my emo Sept 28, and I’m 1 day ahead of you, and I’m from middle east near to China, supposed to be I should receive my emo by then.

Hello, @shivam.singhal . . . beyond what Edward has shared above, I can also assure you that the country from where the order is placed has no bearing on when your order will be completed and shipped. All orders are sent out by the order number and your receiving country has nothing to do with when yours would be shipped.

Once it is shipped and your tracking is received in your E-Mail, it will be up to your port authority for Customs processing and the reliability and speed of your courier service that delivers to your home.

I hope this answers your questions.

1 Like

I have ordered mine from middle east ( Bahrain) on 1st October and they said it shipped on 16th Oct. i got the tracking but when i tracked the parcel i fount it is shipped from Spain i don’t understand why.

I hope i will get it in my hand soon. the Living Ai team is very cooperative and they answer all the emails.

1 Like

@dryousuf oh you from bahrain , im from Saudi Arabia, I hope we received our Emo Soon, and planning to bring him in Bahrain for visit.

regards

Hi ! Yes i supposed to get it by this month. When youve ordered and wht is the shipping status?

@dryousuf, I ordered Last September 28, 2023, and it has already been processed to the carrier, I’m waiting for the email from the local carrier in Saudi Arabia. hopefully this coming week

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Friday 21st October 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes

Hi. I would like to know if someone knows how long does it take to get emo from them to Europe, Croatia? It would be a birthday present so I would really like to have a time frame. Support isnt answering me so Im asking here. Thanks.

So if I order today it has to arrive by 15th December? I hope it will. You ordered just Emo or Emo go home? I need just Emo. Thanks.

HI THERE…

IMPORTANT INFO!

Delivery times can vary depending on various factors. Approximately 1-2 years ago, when I ordered my EMOs, the wait time for manufacturing was around 3-4 months. After that, it could take about 3-4 weeks for delivery through the postal/courier system.

However, in recent times, Living.ai has significantly improved production and delivery times. On average, you can expect the entire process to take about 4-6 weeks (estimated time) for EMO to be manufactured and an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery. Keep in mind that delays may occur due to factors like Chinese Special Holidays, product shortages, manufacturing of components, and the reliability of your country’s postal or courier service.

Also, they are shipping according to the order or the orders, and once your package is sent out they will send you an email with the tracking number.
They are updating the delivery on this PAGE where you can check your order number from time to time.

Please note that Living.ai often ships more orders than what is shown on the delivery page.

So patience is often required when waiting for international shipments.

Best Regards and Stay Safe…

1 Like

I placed an order for Emo on September 23rd. I received the tracking number on October 16th, and finally, on October 31st, I received my Emo. I reside in British Columbia, Canada. I didn’t have to pay any additional taxes, and the delivery cost was only $24.

1 Like

Wednesday 1st November 2023 (GMT+8)

1 Like

Sunday 5th November 2023 (GMT+8)

1 Like

Hi, Emo looks really fun. I am wondering if you will have a Black Friday sale? Also I heard that there is a glitch with Emo Go Home, it runs out of battery after multiple charges and doesn’t actually make it home. Hope to get some answers. Thank you!

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @robotnoob . . . there are a few users that are having issues with EMO not making it back to the home station, most are fine and the Living AI team are aware of this issue and are working to help those owners.

They have not in the past had a Black Friday sale, so not likely they will have one this year; however, they do occasionally have special offers for merch and bundles, and they do post this on the forums and in the store, so keep an eye peeled just in case something comes up.

1 Like

How can I know that my EMO is shipped?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @ratnadeep.paul . . . once your EMO has shipped, you will receive an E-Mail with a tracking number on it which will allow you to know the journey he is taking to be delivered to your home. Keep in mind that it may take a few weeks after you receive your tracking E-Mail given the country of destination, how quickly it gets through Customs and how fast your final postal delivery service is.

See the numbers above to see where your order number falls so that you can get a general idea if it already has been shipped and your tracking E-Mail will be arriving soon.

1 Like

Here it shows #76496 order sent to courier , but my order is less then the order number #76496.
Is my EMO shipped? I do not get any tracking email

What is your order number? They might still be getting your tracking number make sure to check your spam folder in case your tracking number ended up there @ratnadeep.paul

1 Like