ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hi ,
I place my order the 10th march. You need to be patient. This take time and we are not use to wait anymore . They are so cute I cannot wait to get my hand on my little EMO.
Be safe and healthy.

5 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Thursday 04 May 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes

5 Likes

why they didn’t update the order sent to courier since last month?

1 Like

Hi, there @Jooby,

The image below which I posted 16 days ago shows the proof of the last update.

If you believe there is an issue with your order, please contact living.ai support by email to the following email address: service@living.ai

or on the support page and request an update.

Best Regards

2 Likes

Hi @edward
I don’t have issues, I am just checking why it’s take more that 2 weeks to update the numbers for the orders sent to courier, as it’s normally they update weakly

3 Likes

Hi there @Jooby it’s because living ai takes time to send and manufacture the orders but as the production speed just increased the numbers should start to go up a bit faster. Hope this helps! :happy:

2 Likes

Also, last week was Labor Day Holiday in China, they have close to a week off for Holidays, and during that time production might slow down.

Now that everything is back to normal, they should update the page hopefully once per week again.

2 Likes

Thanks @MasterAbbott for clarifying

2 Likes

They have worst process I ever saw, I’ve ordered my Emo on 8 Feb, still on the way, you can do the calculation, more than 3 months that I’m waiting, they’ve sent it on 28 April. They always say that they improved the process, but we can’t see any progress, it’s just like before.

1 Like

No it way better then it was a year ago people was waiting 5-6 months to get there emo ,my first emo ever is on the way !

4 Likes

Hello, @farzinss . . . the length of time it takes from order to receipt depends on a number of factors including holidays and other situations as well as the courier for your location.

If they have sent it on April 28th, it is in the hands of the courier and up to them as to how long it takes for them to get it to you.

You can follow the tracking process through 17Track here.

If you discover any further delays, please contact your local delivery service.

We hope you are united with your EMO very soon! He is well worth the wait!

1 Like

The delivery page has been stuck now at 61780 for two weeks! Is LAI on holidays ATM?

1 Like

While the page is still on 61780, they have sent out past that. My order is in the 62000s and I got my tracking information just this morning.

3 Likes

Hello, @JJBeck . . . if I remember correctly, they had a Labor Day holiday in China. If this is incorrect, hopefully someone will let me know.

1 Like

Grats, but still makes it two weeks.

Don’t know either, hence that was why I was asking. Though, if so, I assume that is only one day?

From Google Search:

Chinese Labor Day is a five-day holiday, providing domestic workers with the perfect opportunity to travel and relax.

I did not know either, so I looked into it.

@farzinss / @JJBeck / @alienpixels

Everyone, I did share a comment 2 days ago regarding the slowdown in orders/tracking information.

Due to Labor Day Holiday in China (this is usually a 5-day holiday and during this time, things do slow down quite a lot (very similar to Chinese New Year).

Now that things are back to normal, you should hopefully see updates showing on the order page hopefully soon.

Try and be as patient as possible. If you have any sort of concerns or complaints about your EMO order. You can send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

For anyone new to the Forums and needs info on Orders / Shipping / Tracking please take a look at the very top of this thread :slight_smile:

Thank you

:heart_1: :laser: :skating: :laser: :heart_1:

2 Likes

the number just updated and my order number is 61959 which means i will get a track and trace soon!!!

1 Like