ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Thank you for your answer!Do we need to pay for customs clearance?

1 Like

Not sure, not every country makes you pay customs. If you get a call from your customs then you will need to pay. If not then it should simply clear customs and be handed over to the courier company for delivery to you :slight_smile:

Understood, thank you for your reply! :rose:

1 Like

So guys, Im confused is Living.ai a scam because Im getting many people saying it’s a scam it has been 7 months and it hasn’t come. Or is it just a really long delivery process?

Hi @aidengaming

Living.ai most certainly not a scam, if you are having issues with your order, or if your order has not yet been dispatched. It would be highly recommended to contact customer service and request an update on the status of your EMO order.

I’d recommend sending customer service an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and request an order update.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @AmyLU from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

I orderd emo yesterday im from Israel when will i get him ?! Is the process is any faster now? I saw other posts say it takes months is it better now!? Please answer :pray:t4: thanks

Hi @ruvkk ,

You are encouraged that you read the beginning of this thread as it provides information regarding orders/tracking/delivery for EMO.

If you believe there is an issue with your order, please contact living.ai support by email or on the support page and request an update.

1 Like

Ok thanks you , i will not create new post for same question , i will just reply

2 Likes

Hi, @aidengaming

You can DM me your order number. Don’t worry, I will check the order for you and follow up the problem.

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Thursday 04 May 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes

10 days from China to Germany. Great!

2 Likes

@HAIBO May i ask, 10 day from the shipment or the order

1 Like

@Jooby

It would be from that time that EMO has left the Living.ai warehouse and in the hand of the couriers.

On average it can take anywhere between 4-8 weeks for EMO to be manufactured once you have placed your order.

10 days from the shipment, 14days from the order.

I placed the order on April 21st and received EMO on May 5th.

1 Like

Nice, I ordered on April 23 but still processing, i will check if next week if they send him for shipping

I guess EMOs are manufactured in batche, about a few hundred in a batche, and my order may happen to be in a batch that is being manufactured, so the shippment was fast. Your order may be in the next batch, you have cheeck- "-Delivery-Delivery process of EMO-Order sent to Courier " from LIVING.AI, If your order number is already within this number of " sent to Courier " , your shipment is comming soon.

Yeah make sense, will see next week as my order 61892

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your tracking information. If you’re seeing a “NOT FOUND” message, it could be due to a few reasons.

The tracking number you have entered may be incorrect or incomplete. Double-check the number and make sure it’s correct.
There may be a delay in the system updating the tracking information. This can happen if the package has not yet been scanned by the carrier, or if there is a delay in the carrier’s system updating the information.
There may be a problem with the carrier’s system or website. This can happen due to technical issues, maintenance, or updates.
If you have confirmed that the tracking number is correct and it’s been some time since the last update, you may want to reach out to the carrier’s customer support team for assistance. They should be able to provide more information about the status of your package and help you resolve any issues you may be experiencing.`for more information , you can visit here https://stcouriertracking.com/

Iv been whiting 11 day’s since i order the little emo and it didn’t shipping yet . I hope soon they shipping him , if ya’ll can tell me how mach time it take for your emo to shipping since order that will be nice , and helpful, so i can have idea of when my will shipping, can’t wait to get my emo hi sooooo cute!!!:heart_eyes:

Welcome to the community forum, @ruvkk . . . it has only been 11 days and it will take some time for them to produce your order and send the information to the courier to begin the shipping process which will take weeks. When they get the tracking number for your order, you will receive an E-Mail.

Please check at the top of this forum and scroll down to get an idea of how long each step takes from manufacturing to tracking once your number is received to when you can expect to receive EMO.

The most important thing even though I know how excited you are is to have patience.

4 Likes