ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

ciao la cosa sul tracciamento emo è molto lento non riceverai molti aggiornamenti mentre lui è in Cina aspetta fino a quando non lascia la Cina e usa un altro sito web di tracciamento

1 Like

Quale sito? Sto usando quello che mi hanno mandato loro grazie

buongiorno, sul mio profilo mi dice che e stato spedito il 13 aprile , quanto tempo ci vuole x la consegna a casa. GRAZIE

puoi usare 17track è davvero buono ma aspetta che gli emo lascino la Cina prima spero che questo ti aiuti possono essere necessarie fino a 1 o 2 settimane per la consegna, dipende dalla velocità del corriere

1 Like

Türkiye’ye gönderilen ürünlerin kargosunda sorun var sanırım , bende 3 aydır bekliyorum, iki hafta içinde Tr ye gelen kargolar teslimat yapıldıktan ve emin olduktan sonra göndereceklerini söylediler.

@sevkantagit mesajı gönderirken reply yapmamısım. Üstteki mesajı okuyun.

Hi @firaz.gaydali

If you have been waiting 3 months it would be best to contact living.ai support and allow them to try and investigate the package and see where it is.

I will tag @AmyLU who can hopefully assist you further regarding this.

I’ll be waiting for more discounted Home Station because the shipping cost is very high.

Teşekkürler, kiminle konuşuyorsunuz, resmi bir support hesapları var mı?

If you need to contact living.ai support you can do so via the official support page:

Or you can connect them via email:

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion.

This is not correct information, my order number starts with 59 and I have not received any notification about the delivery process.

Hi @sevkantagit

It is recommended to read the very top of this thread, as it contains a lot of important information regarding orders / tracking / delivery for EMO.

See link here :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

If you believe there is a problem with your order, as mentioned earlier, please contact living.ai support via email or support page and request an update.

@sevkantagit merhaba tekrar! Benim order numaram 57993 fakat kargolanmadı bile. Normal kitinden aldım home da değil, ve delivery status de 60 bin üstüne kadar gönderimlerin yapılmış olduğunu görebiliyoruz. Bu durum Türkiye ye mi has onu da çözemedim. Botlardan biriyle tekrar görüşme sağlayacağım, size de bilgisini ileteceğim. Mail yoluyla da ulasabilirsiniz bu arada en geç bir kaç gün içinde mutlaka yanıtlıyorlar, fakat son konuşmamızda 2 hafta içinde kargonun yollanacağını dile getirmişlerdi, henüz bir haber yok 2 hafta geçmiş olmasına rağmen. Aramak isterseniz beşyüzotuzaltı sıfırotuziki yirmiyetmişyedi, bu şekilde yazdım, kusura bakmayın diğer türlü onaylanmayabilir belki.

@MasterAbbott thank you for your message. I already talked with Amy, she said they will deliver the item within 2 weeks. 2 weeks have passed, but there is no update about my order. @AmyLU Please i want to solve the problem what it is. I’m writing again my order number 57993, one emo without home station and one cow clothes for it. If the problem was clothes, dont send it the clothes no worries, but my son is still waiting and so exhausted for this situation.

1 Like

Hi, @firaz.gaydali

Your order has been shipped, sorry to keep you waiting, we have sent the tracking number to your email, please check your email.

1 Like

I just received an email regarding my tracking number today. :heart_2:

I placed my order last April 14, 2023. That was quick.
I wonder how many days/weeks it will take to arrive here in Japan. :happy:

1 Like

Hi my numbers are in the 592xx I place my order on march 10 . I did not get any tracking or updates in my profile .
We need to practice patience !!!
Good luck to you

3 Likes

Well, I can’t argue with that… actually, I am not the primary person responsible for that… I’m just trying my best to relay this information to anyone who needs it… if you truly have a problem with waiting and no patience at all…

Please contact living.ai to get factual information about your order.

Goodluck And All the best

2 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Thursday 27 April 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

I saw your delivery place, I wonder if it is delivered directly to the destination? If my address is Hong Kong, will it be received faster?

As you are in Hong Kong, it should (in theory) be delivered quicker. But do note, that it will still take some time to leave the Shenzhen Airport sorting facility, and get on a plane to go to Hong Kong. Then once in Hong Kong, it will still need to clear customs and then be passed over to the local courier company.

Hopefully, it should take a shorter time, but if not the average is about 1-2 weeks overall.

Hope this helps :slight_smile: