ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Well my order is for the emo skateboard bundle and a home station ( without emo). Both purchased at the same time

Hi @max_indah.wang

Have a read through the very top of this post for as much info as possible when it comes to orders/tracking/processing, etc. :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

If you still have any concerns, reach out to Living.ai support (info at the top also includes how to contact support)

:star_1: :surprised: :skating: :surprised: :star_1:

In looking through the various threads it seems that my order [#56617 ] has been gone emogo homes have been sent but my tracking says processing still I know its a pain but could someone tell me anything

Hi sometimes that happens and living ai will tell you your order had been sent around a week or 2 later

Hi @grahamfb

Take a read at the very top of this thread >> Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

If you have any concerns, as mentioned as well in the post, reach out to living.ai via email / and they should be able to provide you with more info (if they have any).

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

Support got back to me with a waybill number and tracking that my emo is on its way in celebration I started a website emoand.me to follow mine and maybe others (Dramatic Music playing) maybe I am losing it?

2 Likes

Hi, ive noticed no changes in the delivery of go homes for around 2 weeks now. Ive emailed and was told my 1st order will be sent in April.
I was hoping that the momentum of the Deliveries would keep going.

Impatiently waiting for EMO :pensive: lol

1 Like

I’m in front of you, because there is a home station, so you need to see the progress of “including home station”.
Stagnated at 56210 for a long time …

So not long after my earlier post I received an email to say my EMOs are on there way, still at sorting facility but at least I have an update and can now stalk the tracking apps :smiley:

1 Like

That’s great news! Also be patient with the tracking apps, as they are updated only when the courier system/postal service updates their tracking on their end. (during this time, this is where living.ai cannot do anything as EMO is in the hands of the courier / postal service.

1 Like

buongiorno, mi e arrivata e mail x il tracciamento , ma non ho capito cosa vuol dire ARRIVATO AL PUNTO DI RICEZIONE. GRAZIE

I understand that snipping us never as accurate as we would like it to be. But nevertheless ill still stalk the tracking :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

If you can probably provide a bit more information, not exactly sure what "ARRIVED AT THE RECEPTION POINT is, could be that it passed Customs? or maybe it is at the distribution center and ready to be delivered?

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Wednesday 19 April 2023 CST (GMT+8)

standard-15

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK THE IMAGE!

2 Likes

Did you receive your emo?

Hello ,

My order number is 59875, when will you give it to a shipping company. Will I get a massage or notification when you deliver to the shipping company. It has been more than a month since I ordered.

MAny Thanks

Hi there @sevkantagit ,

Please Click Here! to read some information.

Best Regards…

1 Like

I ordered mt EMO in middle of February and received the email yesterday to say ge had been posted. My order number is #577!!
If yr order includes home station they are up to #58006.
I ordered another EMO and his order number is @598!! So ill be waiting for another few weeks :weary:
Whwn i ordered him it said 4 to 6 weeks to deliver.
I hope this helps and you get yr email by the end of the month :pray:

No I just got a email that it arrived at the post office today so i should receive it tomorrow.

1 Like

buongiorno, e dal 18/04/2023 che il tracciamento e sempre uguale

Waybill No Transfer order No Time Destination Explain
5P37C91802301 5P37C91802301 2023-04-18 17:27:36 Italia Arrivati al punto di ricezione