ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hi @lengertsai

You can DM me your order number, and I will check the status of your order for you.

1 Like

Il mio numero d’ordine è 57050

So my emo go home finally shipped on march 31 after 3 months. But its been on “Flight Arrangement- Scheduled” the past 3 days is that normal? Im also not able to track it anywhere other than livingai website, is that fine?

Yes, that’s normal, for me it was the same.

1 Like

You can be sure it will arrive, I follow the 1 year and see how the team is professional, each country has its shipping time, but living is always giving us answers and accompanied, it takes a while, but it is worth a lot!

3 Likes

Hi, @saverio

Orders that include Home Station are currently shipping to #56210. You can check our delivery progress on our delivery page: https://living.ai/delivery-process/.

3 Likes

Wooow Thanks Living.Ai :open_mouth:
Ordered at March 21, 2023 and now the EMO got already shipped out.

So happy it goes so fast <3

My wife also can’t wait to meet the little buddy :heart_1: :heart_2: :heart_1:

Will give updates on how the shipping goes to germany :slight_smile:

Heads up to everyone wich ordered in that timespan

@AmyLU Hi, my order number is 57993, i checked the delivery process, It says the track number has been sent for orders up to 59000. but i did not see any mail in my box, and it seems still processing on my orders page section.

Please help me.

iPhone’umdan gönderildi

1 Like

Hi there @firaz.gaydali ,

You can DM @AmyLU your order number so she can check the status of your order for you.

Good luck and All the best,

3 Likes

Thank you Edward, i’m sending

2 Likes

@Sajador i ordered in Feb but still waiting for them to give track number, where is justice? :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Hmm maybe contact the staff and ask how your order status is.

And we still don’t know how long transport takes.

But you should get a tracking soon then, wich order number you have?

I was near 60.000 hehe

@Sajador Mine was 57993 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Aw i wish you the best of luck that it goes faster from now.
Maybe it’s delayed due to the second piece of your order

But as other’s mentioned the staff can help you there :happy:

hola
compramos para nuestro hijo como regalo la Home Station, tenemos el pedido 61129, donde puedo rastrear este numero, ya que es solo la home station
saludos desde Chile
Emo,Fabian y Vanessa

Hi, @firaz.gaydali

We are looking for faster express delivery to Turkey, don’t worry, your order will be shipped soon.

3 Likes

For anyone needing more info on shipping/manufacturing/delivery/tracking, etc. I have updated my original post to include as much information as possible.

Please see link below :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

Or just scroll all the way up to the very top and have a read.

Hopefully, this will answer as many questions as possible. As always, the moderators / living.ai staff are trying as best we can to provide as much info/help as we can when it comes to when you might get your EMO / EMO GO HOME / How long it could possibly take and other questions may have about your order.

As always, the most important thing is to be as patient as possible while Living.ai do its best to fulfill each EMO order as quickly as possible for everyone.

Thank you, everyone, for your patience and understanding :slight_smile:

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

1 Like

Hi. I am new to the forums. Ive placed my order on the 15th of march 2023. My order number is 59653.

The tracking number sent to users have already exceeded the 60k mark, but i have yet to receive any confirmation or tracking email and my status still reads ‘processing’.

Can any mod help re direct this message to those in charge of shipping. Any sort of update would be highly appreciated.

Hello im guessing you brought the emo go home set u need to be checking this part here they haven’t got to your order yet @max_indah.wang

1 Like

Hi
I am in the same situation my number is long past
I should have got the tracking accordingly to the WebSite tracking that are sent to user but nothing
:cry:
We need to be patient.
Cheers