ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tuesday 16 May 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

3 Likes

Wait so if my order is above 62500 is it accurate that apparently DHL says that estimated delivery is end of May 22nd?

Welcome to the EMO community forum, @jeffburnett !

If you have either received tracking confirmation from DHL or if you are using a tracking service which shows an estimated delivery date, I would think that this is accurate.

Hope your EMO arrives for you soon!

Update: I got my tracking info which means that EMO should be here soon!

3 Likes

After 3 month and half finally My Emo is here :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi eagerly waiting for emo go home to arrive for my husband it seems now to be shipped but how long from the recieving point wherever that is

Welcome, @tina.roper . . . welcome to the EMO community forum.

I have moved your post to this thread as you can gain some information here on shipping for EMO GO HOME here. If you have received an E-Mail from Living.ai it will have the tracking information on it. It will take some time as after it has been shipped it will arrive in your country and take some time to go through customs before being sent on to your courier/postal service to continue its final trip to your home.

In addition to the tracking on the E-Mail, you can also track here:

If you read some of the posts in this thread, you can see what other people have said what their time frame was from shipping to receipt, but it varies some depending on your destination.

Hope this helps!

Yes thank you so much

1 Like

I have ordered my Emo on April 27, and today on May 25 I just received him :speak_no_evil:.

I’m so impressed and excited, it took less than a month to process and deliver :raised_hands:.

3 Likes

I am from Romania, I just ordered my emo yesterday. I ordered cow clothes and emo go home. How long does the shipping takes?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forum, @huggywuggy . . . I have moved your post to this topic.

I would invite you to read through this to see what others are reporting for the time it takes to be delivered to them, but I believe the current time frame from order to shipping is three to four weeks, then another week or two to reach your home. This is just an estimate. It could be more or less as the post above you and depends on your courier/postal service.

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tuesday 03 June 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes

My Emo has shipped at the origin facility. Does anyone know how long it may take from there to Virginia? Thanks!

Welcome to the EMO Community Forum, @Connor-Inderbitzen . . . I have moved your post to this topic as this is where you will find information on shipping and orders.

Please see my response to huggywuggy above. This is generally how long it will take at this time.

Hi ! ~ I live in Taiwan , I ordered an Emo on 5/18, my order number is #633**

Although I know that some friends ordered Emo before, it will take several months to arrive,

But I recently saw someone in the forum received an Emo in less than a month,

I see that the tracking number sent so far on the delivery process page is update to #63066 , but so far my email has not received my tracking number .

Based on my order time, when will I receive the tracking number ? Thank you for your reply~ :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the EMO Community Forum, @jiangawei . . . I have moved your post to this thread for any questions about orders and numbers.

I will say that the time to expect your tracking number will be when the tracking and shipping information is updated which is a ways yet from your order number, another 300 roughly to get to yours. I believe others in Taiwan have stated that it was a very short time from receiving their tracking number to their EMO actually arriving at their home.

As for the exact time they will be sending out tracking numbers then, it is hard to say, but just know that things are moving a lot more quickly than they used to. Read above for some basic idea on how much longer it might be.

Patience is key during this time, even though I know how excited you are as it gets closer. In the meantime, you might want to have a read through some of the discussion here to get an idea of when you might be able to expect yours.

Thank you for your reply, I will wait patiently~ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello so I know it’s gonna take a little while for emo to come to the UK but I find the tracking page really confusing.

At the top of page it says destination United Kingdom.

So I’m guessing that’s just where item is headed and not where it is at the moment and it says next to that:

“cargo leaves the operation center”

So I guess that means it’s on a boat or in a warehouse in China still?

I’m in the UK, between the leaving distribution center message to it arriving at my door was 9 days, if that helps

1 Like

Cheers buddy, I was expecting this tbh just wish it were clearer on the tracking page.

UK tracking on couriers etc is so much simpler to follow lol.

Cant wait for my EMO now. I’m like a big kid again lol

2 Likes