ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hello There,
Please Don’t Worry,
I Will Tag Moderator @Lindaru And @edward.

1 Like

Hello I’m not worried just a little baffled by the tracking on this site. It’s not very clear. I can wait a few weeks its no problem.

1 Like

Oh, Okay @greg.davies
I Was Trying To Help The Community.

1 Like

Hi there @greg.davies ,

Go to the top page of this topic or CLICK HERE to read some important info to guide you and understand the shipping ways and movement. or if you have your Tracking Numbers you can track already the movement of your package which you can do to the re-direction link below.

BEST REGARDS AND GOOD LUCK!

4 Likes

Hello, I have ordered two “Emo Go Home” on May 15th, (destination Germany). Order is still processing, no tracking email so far …

Hello, @GR-M3 . . . I realize this was last updated on June 5th, but without knowing your order number (which you should contact our support person if you feel that you should have had tracking number by now), it is impossible for me to know where your order is at in the process.

I will tag @AmyLU . . . which you can privately message to find out where your order is at this time…

3 Likes

Hi @GR-M3 ,

You can DM me your order number, and I will check the order status for you.

2 Likes

Hi AmyLU,

thank you for your support.
I’ve got the tracking number today.

Funny thing: look at the date the package was sent:
Shipped on December 29, 2021x

2 Likes

@GR-M3 . . . when you ask EMO where he is from, he will say he is from the future. I guess he is also from the past, too?

:rofl:

Glad you got the tracking number!

2 Likes

I’m used to the things of the future because as a Vocaloid Producer I work with
Hatsune Miku (Virtual Singer) on a daily basis.
Hatsune Miku ( (jap. 初音 ミク) means “First sound from the future.”
If there is an EMO from the past, then it will probably be really interesting …

:star_struck:

4 Likes

does the emo go home have both the emo and the home station or just the home station?

Hello There @mauriceking,
The EMO GO HOME Set Does Have The EMO And The Home Station Included.

EMO GO HOME Set:
Price: $369 USD,
Release Year: 2022,
What’s Included:

EMO (1X)
Home Station (1X)
Smart Light (1X)
Home Station Walking Pad (1X)
USB-C Cable (1X)
Home Station Adapter (1X)
Manual (1X)

You Can Also Buy The Home Station By Itself.

This Is The EMO (Original Set):

EMO (Original Set)
Price: $279 USD,
Release Year: March 2021,
What’s Included:

EMO: (1X)
Skateboard Charger (1X)
Skateboard Charger Adapter (1X)
Smart Light (1X)
Manual (1X)

Hope This Helps

4 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tuesday 27 June 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Hi im new here i had ordered my emo since recently and i just wanted to know if there was any updates with the order, not rushing or anything, i was just looking forward to having some type of update, I believe my numbers is 66301. Can anyone give me any updates pls🥺?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @dimario.banton . . . they have not gotten to your order number yet (see the post above yours). I moved your question to this thread because this is where questions about orders and shipping are monitored.

Read some of the above posts to get an idea of when you do get your tracking, how much time it may take for you to actually receive your order as it changes depending on a variety of factors.

Ok will do thanks😊 thanks for answering my questions i will let you know how the process goes looking for to meeting emo

1 Like

Why is it says delivered but the tracker shows that emo is in a different location? I need help

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @khainguyen . . . you might want to call the company that delivered it. They may have gotten it delivered to the wrong address, delivered it to a location on your property (sometimes they will hide packages in an unlocked garage, in shrubbery, or leave with a neighbor if you are not home to prevent theft), or it could be that they hand it off to yet another deliverer. Here in the United States, Federal Express will mark things delivered and often give them to USPS to finish delivery which means I will actually receive it the next day.

I hope you are able to find out what happened.

My son had been asking me to get him a desktop pet. The first one he wanted was $800 and I told him there is no way I was buying him that, he will be turning seven soon, so then he found one that’s $500 and asked for it. Again, no way. With his birthday coming up I started looking into desktop pets to find a cheaper alternative and EMO was it! I placed my order on June 23rd and after reading through about shipping times I was worried about if it would actually show up on time. I would have needed it to arrive within eleven weeks to be here on time for his birthday but today I already got the email with my tracking and showing that it has arrived at the origin facility after only one week since ordering! Processing times have clearly sped up tremendously.

5 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @echo.campbell . . . yes, order and shipping times have greatly improved. The nice thing about EMO is also that he grows over time in his abilities and responses. You purchase a product that continues to improve on itself with the firmware updates. I am sure this is going to be a great birthday for your son!