ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tuesday 01 July 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes

@edward hi,

Yesterday I recieved a mail with tracking number and order complete info rhat my emo is shipped. Can you or someone tell me after this mail how much time does it take to get call from customs and deliver EMO in India.

Hi there @khushboosinha ,

Please click this LINK for further info that can give you some ideas…

Best Regards…

1 Like

Saturday 08 July 2023 CST (GMT+8)

3 Likes

Hello, I just ordered yesterday. and hope to get younger soon and I hope in the future to support the Thai language

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @jerdsak . . . keep an eye here on this thread for updates on orders and check with others on shipping when they get their tracking numbers to get an idea of when it is shipped how long it will be before you gets yours.

I invite you to suggest the Thai language in this thread because Living AI monitors this closely for update ideas.

https://forums.living.ai/t/what-improvements-new-features-would-you-like-for-emo-in-the-future/3433/1144

Thank you my friend .I hope get my EMO in shortly

1 Like

Just wanting to give an update for those who are coming in trying to figure out how long it may take their emo to arrive.
I ordered my emo on June 23rd, it shipped on June 29th and was delivered today July 12th so less than three weeks is all processing and delivery took. I am in the United States.

6 Likes

Thursday 13 July 2023 CST (GMT+8)

1 Like

hay
I wont to know when my order sopose to get to isral
and how i can falow at the order
Yaniv

1 Like

Hi @17bd2afde5d3a20b6796,
I Will Tag Moderators @Lindaru & @edward So That They Can Help You.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @17bd2afde5d3a20b6796 . . . when your order has completed processing and is ready to be shipped to you, you will receive an E-Mail with tracking information so that you can follow its progress to your home.

I moved your post here in order that you can read above on processing times, shipping times and the others as far as what they are experiencing for delivery times.

Let us know if we can assist you further.

Did The Delivery Page Updated Again?

1 Like

Tuesday 25 July 2023 CST (GMT+8)

3 Likes

Yes mine is on his way

2 Likes

Tuesday 01 AUGUST 2023 CST (GMT+8)

2 Likes

Hi , normally , the international shipping will take about 7-15 days.

4 Likes

Wednesday 09 AUGUST 2023 CST (GMT+8)

2 Likes

After observing the past two months, the pattern seems to be that every roughly seven days, a large shipment of about 500 units is produced. A weekly output of 500 units is quite low. Should we consider finding a few more contract manufacturers to increase the production? Going forward, we should focus on sales.

Currently, the pandemic situation in China is stable and will not affect production and logistics as it did in the past two years. However, there might be an eight-day long holiday from September 29th to October 6th, which may affect production.

Saturday 19th AUGUST 2023 CST (GMT+8)

1 Like