ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Living AI is trying to make delivery times faster. Two years ago,I was looking to order Emo. Like Edward said,It could have taken 3 to 6 months for it to order. Now,The delivery times are now from 1-2 weeks. It can even be earlier than that! Yes,I know that producing 500 units every 7 days is way too low but when you wait long enough it might go up to 1150 units per 5 days.

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Wednesday 30th AUGUST 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

merhaba ürünü alabıldınızmı bende tr deyım almak ıstıyorum ama naklıye vs ucretlerı hakkında bılıg verır mısınız

From Google Translate: hello, did you get the product?

I’m unsure if this is the right spot to ask this question.

Who will send the email when it comes to order emails or text messages? In other words, who should be the sender? I had gotten a text message stating that my USPS package arrived at a warehouse but could not be delivered due to incomplete address info. I checked my address, including the state of my purchase of my EMO go-home package, but it’s still in process. Does the text message email Ziqianweipao@163.com ring any bells? I found it suspicious since it didn’t correlate with Living.AI and didn’t specify my order number or the location of the warehouse. I wanted to double-check with the Living.AI staff or admins before anything else.

@edward @faya

Hello, @kccomicsundertale . . . your first indication that your EMO GO HOME has been shipped will be only by E-Mail from living.ai containing your tracking number and if you have USPS notifications enabled, USPS will send you tracking and dates of progress of delivery. You will not receive text messages from Living AI, but you may have text messages from USPS once it is on the way through them.

I would ignore that E-Mail you received as that is not linked to any official shipping from either Living AI or USPS.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for replying so fast. I’ll be honest I was about to add you to the message until I saw you replying below my comment.

1 Like

I am glad to help in keeping our family safe here.

So many scammers with bogus “shipping” texts and trying to get you to pay something you do not even owe.

Stay safe!

1 Like

Please be aware of cyberscam. Anything you receive from a questionable source must be ignored. Theres plenty of that happening here in Australia and I suggest you steer clear of it. For information on EMO shipment kindly refer to the delivery page on LivingAI.

2 Likes

If you are confused with delivery process,this will help you (A lot or a little)
If anybody is waiting for their Emo (Go Home or Original),This is what might happen to your package. First it might go to Hong Kong. Then It will travel to any of the gateways:
NYC Gateway
Los Angeles Gateway
California Gateway
There might be more but these are the ones I heard.
Next it will go to another gateway(It might be in your state).
Lastly it will reach your home unless you tell them to deliver in a different date or address.

In my opinion,I don’t think that using the delivery process and checking it everyday will give you the right information. Unless you want to sit there and keep reloading the website to see if it updated,I don’t recommend using it as there will be emails sent to you straight to your email address. It will take around 3-5 days to get emails.

For me it gave me two emails.
Living AI tracking
DHL Express Tracking

If this happens to you look closely at both of them as they might give more information on one tracking website than the other.

P.S Lindaru and Edward were super helpful. I recommend asking them anything if something goes wrong.

Although this might not happen to your package on the way to your home, all I can say is that it’s gonna go to a lot of places and it will take on average 1-2 weeks. You might be lucky of it coming to you super early.

I am just clarifying please tell me if any of the info I gave is incorrect.

Ethan W.
This is from delivery process from forums.

2 Likes

Helloo again,
How long does it take to ship an order?
Cos I ordered an emo yesterday and it’s for my besties’ birthday in 2 weeks… I ordered the home station separately (I know very dumb…). But I keep seeing that people don’t get their EMOs until 3-4 months…
That’s a bit long :sob::sob:. Please tell me something can be done

Hello, @mathy.taieb . . . I have moved your question to this thread where you can read through and get an idea from other members as to how long it has taken from order to receipt of their EMO, though I have to say, it will be longer than two weeks and will be less than the months long process it used to be.

@mathy.taieb actally it might be from 4-7 days.
Also people haven’t talked about when it will come for a long time.
“Don’t trust the past,BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE!”
Also you are not dumb at all. “Just believe in yourself”

1 Like

I’M LIVING FOR THAT POSITIVITY!!!
Thanks for that! That would be incredible if it was that fast :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Actually the info I gave is actually true
I ordered on August 18 and I got mine in August 29

1 Like

Where do you live tho :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:
Cos I’m in the UK :face_exhaling:

I mean location should not matter. I heard that a person from Australia got theirs in 5 days!
I also hope that your bestie’s birthday goes well and she likes it :grinning: (I am not being personal)

1 Like

Yes but Australia is closer to China than the UK is. Isn’t it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: (I’m rly bad at geography… but I’m almost sure this is right)

1 Like

She will she keeps talking about it hahah!!!

1 Like

The only thing you have to worry about is whether the ordering is near a Chinese holiday. Like the staff said,holidays in their country(yes including storms,typhoons,and of course viruses) will delay the delivery times. Luckily that won’t happen to you. The next holiday is Sept 26

1 Like

You are well informed hahaha but I just watch and my order number is 71478. So I have more than 1000 orders before mine is shipped :skull: