ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hi @Kasa_daily ,

Did you try to track your package to all the clickable Tracking Website links below?

BEST REGARDS and GOODLUCK

2 Likes

I think I got an email awhile ago re my order 56617 for New Zealand. I am sure it said that shipping would start 28 march 2023, was that correct? If not any ideas when? Thanks
PS sorry if this is not right place to ask

Hi @grahamfb

Best thing to do is reply back to the email you received and confirm with customer support as they will be able to provide you with the best possible answer on when your order will be shipped. I’ll also add @AmyLU as well.

1 Like

Hi, @grahamfb

We are preparing to ship all orders that include Home Station prior to #53***. We are expediting shipments and production. Shipping is getting faster and faster.
You can follow our delivery progress on our delivery page: https://living.ai/delivery-process/.

4 Likes

Sorry I am a bit dim My order number is 56617 . On your delivery process page it says Order sent to Courier

Does that mean that all orders less than 57711 have been sent? as my tracking just says in process!

1 Like

For those in the United States, I received my order via DHL in Minnesota. Order received tracking on March 17th, went through processing on March 18th, and DHL offered delivery estimate of March 23rd as of Monday the 20th, but order was delivered on the 22nd!
I placed two orders, first for Emo with Homestation Bundle on Dec 2nd, and second of Emo with skateboard charger on January 13th. Both orders were shipped together on March 17th.

2 Likes

Hi, @grahamfb

I found that your order includes Home Station. We are preparing to ship orders that included Home Station prior to #53***. We ship in order of order. Shipping is getting faster and faster. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

So Excited now… |Waybill No|Transfer order No|Time|Destination|Explain|
| — | — | — | — | — |
|6015497456|6277126343|2023-03-23 20:21:00|美国|到达转运中心 LOS ANGELES GATEWAY,CA-UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|

Could you provide me with a Ballpark date?

Will my EMO be included in this home station shipment order? My order number is 52216. I’m really looking forward to it!

Hi @HYUN If you purchased an EMO GO HOME that includes both EMO and the Home Station, and both are in the box.

You can see what is included in the EMO GO HOME package take a look at my unboxing video here https://youtu.be/hLnbYFBcjVU

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

That’s not what I wanted. I asked if my EMO would be sent to the home station this time.

What days do they usually ship? In

Not clearly understanding your question @HYUN … what exactly do you mean if EMO would be sent to the home station?

If you can try and explain this question again, as I’m not really understanding it.

Hey @blanca.luna Living.ai usually ship in bulk once they have a large number of orders they send them all together via pallet loads normally. Which days exactly is not really specified (could happen once a week or maybe more - really depends on quickly they manufacture EMOs in the warehouse). The best thing to do is wait and check the order delivery page and once your order number appears in the Tracking sent to user (number on the right), you should get an email from customer support telling your EMO is on its way and also receive your tracking number. (be sure to also check your spam folder just in case)

Tracking page can be found here.

1 Like

My package is almost a month old and there is no update.

Hey living ai delivers in order your order might be shipped out next month u can email them :slight_smile:

1 Like

They only shipped orders up to 57711 for normal emo orders which you have read this forum here Shipping and Orders Questions [ NEW ] :ship:

It actually took a month and a half for my EMO to get here. And most of that I got no updates, because it was in processing. Same is your order according to the image above.

2 Likes

Hi @nathanael.rosa / @cherry

Just a small note, that it could take 4 weeks or more before your EMO order is manufactured. (you can see a section on where this is explain just before you add EMO to the cart from the store page.

If you have any concerns at all, please contact support via email for an update.

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and request an update on what the status is.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @AmyLU from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

1 Like

Hi, @nathanael.rosa @cherry

We are speeding up production and shipping. The delivery speed is getting faster and faster, you can check our delivery progress on our delivery page: https://living.ai/delivery-process/
You can also DM me your order number, and I can check the order status for you.

2 Likes