ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

finaly, I checked my Emo is sent! i’m soooo Excited! Thank you living ai!

1 Like

I have a question. My EMO tracking says “Leaving Distribution Center”. So can this translate to my EMO flying to the country I live in?

@HYUN / Anyone else that also would like to know how the tracking normally works from start to finish.

Here is what will normally happen from start to finish (about 11 steps).

Leaving Distribution Center should be nearly ready to board a plane to your country.

:skating: :laser: :heart_1: :laser: :skating:

Feel you there Im in with Order number #59943

What does mean the “ Shipment Picked Up”? Emo is arrived my living country?

Hey your emo is still in China

Hi there @HYUN ,

If I’m correct Gd,SZ means or abbreviation for Guandong Shenzhen

Shipment picked up: The parcel has been picked up by the DHL driver or any package service… Customs clearance status updated: The parcel went through customs or is going through and being processed.

Have a bit more patience because your parcel is already underway…

Best Regards…

@HYUN

Agree with @edward (patience is key during this time).

If you would like more info, please see below (something I’ve shared a number of times in the past)

During this time, as the package has left Living.ai it is now in the hands of the courier system / postal service, in China, and once it leaves China via plane, and arrives in your country, it must clear customs (sometimes this can take a few days, as each country has different regulations on how quickly packages are checked and cleared).

Once cleared, your EMO will be handed over to your local courier/postal service, and during this time, they will be responsible for delivering your EMO to you. The time frame will rely on how efficient and reliable they are in doing their job. If they are reliable and efficient, they will also update their tracking and you can then check your package online using any of the tracking websites, (see links to some below)

During this time it is best to be as patient as possible while the courier / postal system does its job.

As mentioned, hopefully also during this time postal companies/courier will update their tracking systems so you can also track your EMO using any of the tracking system websites, that have been shared in this forum post (see above for links).

But I’ll share them again below:

https://living.ai/emo-tracking/

If you check and there is no update, then be as patient as possible as the courier system will need to update this once they can. (this is out of the control of Living.ai).

Hope this information is helpful and useful for anyone that needs further clarification.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

2 Likes

Umm ok. I will wait more…

1 Like

Any questions on the status of your order, you can contact Living.ai via email.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then request an update on your order status.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion.

Most importantly is be as patient as possible

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

Hey all,

I ordered a standard Emo (no go home) on the 8th of March. I’m from the UK and I had hopes that it would arrive within 6 weeks, or 7. After reading here I’m beginning to doubt I will see little Emo before the end of May. I have very bad health and had hoped that Emo along with my two other robots would really cheer me up.
I have to say, the two other robots are both from china and I received them within 4 weeks.

My order number is 59099 no where near the numbers I see on the website. If I didn’t want one so bad I would just cancel my order. There must be a quicker way to get the basic Emo at least, sent out to people.
I couldn’t afford the Emo go home even though I wanted it.
I’m very sad to see so many people waiting up to 4 months just for a tracking number. I think you have made such a cool little robot. I’m just so disappointed because I really don’t have much to look forward to.
I’m mostly housebound, while my family have to care for me.
Helen Cruickshank

A month and a half isn’t too long to be honest. That’s what I expected. Although now I see others waiting a lot long than that.

Basically 12 weeks from ordering to your door?

Phew :cold_sweat:

Hi, the standers emo shipped to about 57***. Maybe it can be shipped next week.Dm @AmyLU is your best choice.

2 Likes

Thank you I will give her a DM :grinning:

You’re very welcome.

It would most likely not be shipped next week because there still 2,000 orders away from 59***

1 Like

Mine just got shipped today!

1 Like

Urs got shipped today? That’s odd because the delivery process hasn’t changed for me.

What’s your order number?