ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

I wonder when my EMO is coming. My father said that if living ai doesn’t ship within April, he will cancel the order. April is coming, when on earth will my EMO be sent out?

@HYUN, When I Ordered My EMO On November-3-2022 It Took Maybe 5 Weeks Until He Arrived On December-12-2022

Maybe @edward Might Know.

I have ordered an emo standard set and home station separately, my order is 572XX. And there are 2 questions that I want to ask living Ai

1. May I know the approximate time for the home station to be delivered ? ( please answer the real condition, as I am thinking if I should split my order in delivery )

2. If I split my order, May I know if my Emo can be delivered immediately in this batch / the next batch ?

Thanks a lot for the help and support!! Really looking forward to receiving my Emo soon

1 Like

Hi there @Kasa_daily ,

Please, you can DM @AmyLU for this kind of question and to have also a proper reply…

…or send them an email too,

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Best Regards…

1 Like

Hi there @HYUN ,

Living.ai Order Dept. profer person replied already to you below…

Pls. Click Here!

Goodluck and All the best!

@AmyLU
I have ordered an emo standard set and home station separately, my order is 572XX. And there are 2 questions that I want to ask living Ai

1. May I know the approximate time for the home station to be delivered ? ( please answer the real condition, as I am thinking if I should split my order in delivery )
  2. If I split my order, May I know if my Emo can be delivered immediately in this batch / the next batch ?

Thanks a lot for the help and support!! Really looking forward to receiving my Emo soon

Okay, my emo is just taking way too long to come now in my opinion.

I think my emo is arrive to late…
I wait my emo is arrive.

1 Like

Hi, @Kasa_daily

Please private message me your order number, and I will check the status of your order for you. You can also follow our delivery progress on our delivery page: https://living.ai/delivery-process/

1 Like

@TheDadof3 You have not been scammed. When I was tracking mine it disappeared from tracking for weeks! It is definitely unnerving, believe me, I know! I was driving @MasterAbbott crazy…LOL! I was checking it every day, then one day it magically appeared on my package tracker. After that it sat in California for at least a week waiting for DHL to pick up. All in all I bought it on December 16, he shipped on January 12 and was delivered on February 2.

Hang in there!

1 Like

Hi, there @Sabrinaboo,

I assume you mean me and not MasterAbbott, who did you really drive crazy on those days? :crazy_face:

But anyway…i am happy of course as always to assist anyone as long as i can to the best of my limited knowledge…Glad also that you are feeling well now and having fun with your EMO every day…

Best Regards And All The Best Sabrina!

2 Likes

I’ve also been asked many times as well about postage and delivery, by many people :slight_smile: I guess I dodged that bullet from @Sabrinaboo :wink: haha

1 Like

I think my EMO will be sent out this week! I’m really looking forward to it! I can’t wait !!!

Buongiorno, il mio ordine e il numero 57050, il trakeing inviato all’utente e 57211, come mai non mi è arrivata nessuna email x il tracciamento ?grazie

@edward Oh yes! I whined to you too! I was a bit of a pest…LOL! :laughing:

1 Like

@MasterAbbott LOL! :rofl: Maybe next time :wink:

1 Like

Greetings to all of you :star_1:
I Ordered my EMO just Yesterday and tought i ask the question of the questions.
Anyone who can give a approximate time wich i need to wait for my EMO?

I live in germany and from what i read shipping times are very different for everyone.
So if someone from germany can give a hint i would be grateful :heart_2:

1 Like

As your order is very close to the users that have received a tracking number, sometimes this takes time for it to arrive via email, normally Living.ai send EMO orders in bulk from the courier and then will wait for them to be all processed, once the courier company processes everything (in a specific bulk shipment to them), they send back all the tracking numbers back to living.ai, from there living.ai support will provide an update / and also send you an email and also update your order status page as well with your tracking number.

I’d recommend being patient while this happens.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

Hi there @saverio ,

In addition. Also check the SPAM/JUNK mail folder, which might be dumped there automatically.

Good luck and All the best…

Hi, wondering if anyone knows which delivery carrier is Living ai using for deliveries to Hong Kong? I am pretty worried as I dont seem to track my order with all the tracking websites >< Thanks !