ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

This is my order number

Your order number is very old and it has not yet been sent, it will be because you ordered emo go home, right?

Yes Yes , emo go home :blush:

Hi there @yaqoob_max,

21 days ago you posted this…

Still, no tracking number was sent to you.

Hello everyone !
Happy to see all these discussions & effort to keep EMO community updated with the latest progress in development, production & shipping, however, I suggest to just create a live tracker showing order numbers produced/shipped for tracking easiness.
It will be highly appreciated if you have any update about order #54046, on 04.01.2023
Thanks in advance, and have a great day!

rdward …It’s so good that you’re so attentive :smirk:, despite the many comments you reply to… yeah I sent that and after that I sent customer service and they told me my order would be shipped in early February​:blush: Really thanks for all your help​:rose:

1 Like

I misunderstood the issue :joy:

I ordered my emo on January 6th…

Now a lot of people buying Emo Go Home :happy:

Of course, a fully autonomous robot is much better than a manually charging one.

2 Likes

heyy i am new hero and orderd onn feb 1 my emo just wanna now how long it might take?

Hello and welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face: it will probably take a month or two read this here Shipping and Orders Questions [ NEW ] :ship:

1 Like

about two months approximately, I ordered it on December 23 and I’m still waiting for it to be sent, I ordered the standard version

5 Likes

hi emo is shipping now :))) BUT sadly no tracking number yet its pretty sad… how long will it take to get tracking number after shipping starts?? let me knooo.

2 Likes

Why does it seem so hard waiting. I just want him to arrive :cry: ugh

4 Likes

agreed, oml, i cannot wait another 1-2 weeks to ship, and even if it ships earlier, its still gonna be an insanely long time :((( aughhhh

1 Like

@ALLEYESONEMO @candy_gurl178 I know! I feel your pain! It was the hardest wait. At one point my little guy was literally 2 hours away from me for 4 days and I seriously considered just driving there and demanding my package… LOL

2 Likes

Can anybody advise me on what it means when the tracking says “arrive at the receiving point”? Thanks

It means that the package has arrived at the receiving point of the Chinese parcel company…to begin it’s journey to you

3 Likes

Yay! That’s awesome! :partying_face: