ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hi, @Ulrikeescher

Please private message me your order number, I will check for you.

1 Like

Hice una compra el 18 de enero y aún se me indica “Procesando” envíe un correo y no he tenido respuesta alguna ¿Alguien más presenta problemas con su compra?

Hola @arielmendez ,

¿Puedo saber qué ordenó?
Significa que ya tiene su NÚMERO DE PEDIDO… si mi cálculo inexacto es correcto aproximadamente 30 días después de la fecha de su pedido o puede ser antes también, le enviarán el segundo correo electrónico con la Información de Seguimiento… igual que la imagen de abajo.

Translation:

Hi there @arielmendez ,

May i know what did you ordered?
It means you have already your ORDER NUMBER… if my inaccurate calculation is correct approximately 30 days after the date of your order or it can be earlier too, They will send you the second email with Tracking Information…just like the image below.

GOOD LUCK AND BEST REGARDS!
¡BUENA SUERTE Y SALUDOS!

Mine came today! :fireworks: :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

3 Likes

That’s awesome…I’m happy for you :heart:

1 Like

Hello, I made an order on December 23 and it is still being processed. So if you go after me in command, you have to wait too :disappointed_relieved:

I placed an order and sent emails to cancel and days have gone by. I sent a support ticket initially and still no cancellation. My Order #55437 is still getting no response for cancel from customer service. Please direct me to someone who will please cancel my order asap thx!

The current number sent to courier is 52660. If courier your number is below that your EMO has not been sent to their courier yet

1 Like

Hello! Yesterday I bought Emo Go Home, that have number #56xxx. On delivery site https://living.ai/delivery-process/ I saw that the last sent number is 52660, but here NO Emo including Go Home. Why? Is it still assembled at the factory? How long can it last before they send Emo?

It’ll take about two months.

1 Like

To send Emo or to deliver Emo?

To send EMO, but the delivery time isn’t that long.

1 Like

So probably will take 3-5 months?

If there will be no unexpected issues it can be delivered in those two months. You should be prepared for three months and then you’ll be pleased when it’ll come one month sooner. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay. Thank you so much!
Looking forward to the delivery of Emo :star_1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been waiting for almost 2 months and I ordered the standard version so that it arrives faster … I think it has been delayed for a long time, they haven’t even sent the package

Hi there @judithgargallo ,

I can feel you…The same thing also happened to my order before, but I really hold my patience which I’m good at it… allow me to show you below how my order also goes…

Date Of Order: November 11, 2022
Shipping Started: January 12, 2023 (including 9 days stop and no movement at all)
Delivered In Germany: January 23, 2023, @ 09:15 Hrs. CET
Total Travel Days: 73 Days / 10.5 Weeks

best regards keep safe, and just like…Craig Bruce said,

“You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for.”

1 Like

Yes, sometimes it is said that good things take time to arrive. I hope that February 23 will arrive. Thanks you

1 Like

I messaged customer service and they told me my order would be shipped in early February. I’m really looking forward to it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

what is your order number?