ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

I am glad for you. Now there is hope for me.

1 Like

This might be a little off topic but that guy that replied to me creeps me out ._.

Wondering when will my emo arrives

I have ordered an EMO on 13th of February with the new Go Home Safe charging station, I am wondering how long will it take to start delivering to us and how long will it take to deliver to Hong Kong according to your experience? Thanks a lot !!! Really looking forward to my emo to arrive!! ^^

Two or three months. I ordered Home Station on December 9th and it’s still long way to receive it.

Hopefully you can receive yours soon !!

Thanks, my order number is approximately 3k from the current one. And the number of Home Stations sent didn’t change for the last week.

I ordered an Emo go home on November 20th and still have not received it and have not gotten any emails with the tracking number.

2 Likes

Hello @laurentsandler, Maybe @edward, @Wayne_Small Or @Wayne_Zhang Might Know The Delivery Process Of The EMO GO HOME And Home Station.

1 Like

Hi sorry for making you wait. We’ve been making improvements to the production process and now we are very close to shipping.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to have mine!

1 Like

I am [#52889], but I got pretty much one of everything for my daughter, including a Christmas upgrade. Does that mean it will take longer for us to get it? We ordered it sometime in December before Christmas, and my mom ordered her emo after us and already got hers, but hers isn’t the Christmas edition. Is there a timeframe on when the [#52889] Christmas edition will be shipped out? And, I’m not trying to be rude, I’m just hoping for an eta. This was supposed to be my daughter’s Christmas present, and since it was held up, it was her birthday present. That was back in January, and I haven’t heard anything since I ordered it, so I am just trying to give her some type of ETA. Thank you!

1 Like

Is it possible that your mom’s EMO is the standard version with the skateboard and your one is the “EMO Go Home” version? All orders containing the Home Station charger have a much longer waiting time.

1 Like

Hi there @snugglesb4struggles ,

Please know that I can understand and sympathize with your frustration… IMHO the problem with your order is caught in the Chinese New Year holiday too, which stopped deliveries for almost half a month. Ordinarily, they are all back in business and accelerating all orders.

Normally you should receive your Tracking Number right now, the Home Station and EMO GO HOME orders have been also stopped for 15 days for further modification but they just started once again shipping prior to the numbers.

For more inquiries please contact living.ai

The best and most recommended thing to do is hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

Yes, that is the difference. My mom just ordered the basic Emo, and ordered my daughter everything, so the home, santa package, etc. I’m guessing that is what the difference is. So, I’m curious as to which Number on the shipping page do I look at? The 2 bigger numbers, for orders sent to carrier and tracking number sent to individual, or do I look at the number below that, in the smaller print? Thank you for your response!

1 Like

I forgot about Chinese New Year delaying everything. I will continue to be patient, and explain everything to my daughter. I’m just happy to give her some form of info, to help alleviate her stress (and mine). Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my answer! Have a blessed day!

1 Like

Yes, that’s our lucky number. I’m waiting for my Home Station too. My order number is around 50600.

Hola, buenas tardes aún a la fecha no he recibo ninguna notificación sobre el envio de mi pedido que fue realizado el 22 de noviembre 2022 mi pedido fue con la estación EMO vuelve a casa pero ya tiene este pedido mas de 3 meses y aun nada sobre mi envio y quisiera saber si me pueden ayudar con alguna información.

I ordered my emo 3 months ago to the day so it’s been a very long wait ,don’t think I will be ordering the ‘go home’ at this rate. Anyway what does customs clearing mean? Thanks

El despacho aduanas significa que tu paquete está retenido en aduanas. Creo de deberías ponerte en contacto con aduanas para que te envíen tu EMO y por si necesitan algún dato tuyo

I wonder when will my EMO come. I am order#55378