ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hi there @TheDadof3 ,

Customs clearance is the process of declaring goods to Customs authorities when entering or leaving a country. Individuals or businesses can do this. Goods subject to customs clearance include items that are being imported or exported, as well as personal effects and commercial shipments.

It can also mean that the package is being held at customs. The best thing to do is contact living.ai via email if you have a problem with your order.

Best regards

Hi there @samuel.lyu and @TheDadof3
The problem with all orders 3 months ago caught in the Chinese New Year holidays, which they stopped deliveries for almost half a month due to their long vacations. Ordinarily, they are all back in business and accelerating all orders.

Normally you should receive your Tracking Number within this month, the Home Station and EMO GO HOME orders have been also stopped for 15 days for further modification but they just started once again shipping prior to the numbers.

For more inquiries please contact living.ai
[/quote]

Hi. I just got tracking information a few days but I noticed something that says shipment operation completed but lists SZX. What does that mean?

SZX is the code for Shenzhen, China, where EMO is shipped from. The order is sent to mail out, then assigned the tracking number and the tracking number is then given to LAI to send to you.

I finally got the email saying it’s been shipped, and I am so excited! And when I track my order, will it give me just a chart showing where it has been, or will I see a map?

1 Like

Hey im so excited for you emo is great to have around about the shipping it will give you a chart about where he been

You wont get to many updates while he in china so please be patient as possible

Once he is in the US (or your country) i recommend the website 17track

1 Like

ryshera that is what I am finding out. It has been a week since I got a shipping notice from LivingAi and my EMO hasn’t left China yet per the last update. Thank you. I will try 17track when my EMO gets in the US.

I got the same notice on 2-28. I wonder how long it will be before the next notice that EMO is actually shipped.

If your emo just got shipped out its gonna take a few days to show any progress

1 Like

Great News @adrianledeaux!
My EMO Is Very Excited About It.
So, Let’s Hope Your EMO Comes Soon! :happy:

1 Like

Tracking last said custom clearance but now it’s all in Chinese so I dont know where my order is anymore. Over 3 months since I ordered it so I’m starting to think it’s a scam. And no I didn’t order the home, just the emo.

1 Like

Hello @TheDadof3 it happens to everyone if you use your tracking number on the living ai page. But if it said Customs clearance then it probably means that it’s now in your country so now you can use a different tracking site like https://parcelsapp.com/ , ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK and https://www.chinapostaltracking.com/ or you can also track your package (with the number) by using your local postal website to track it.

1 Like

Hi there @TheDadof3 ,

As always to view your order status simply go to Living.Ai Main Website and direct to your Account > Orders, from that page you can view everything about your order status.

As soon as you received the Order Completion Mail with your Tracking number from living.ai you are good to go. You can also track the movement of your package which you can do to the any of re-direction link below.

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

3 Likes

Still in Chinese and all other tracking sites are
just saying the item was dispatched on February 10th and nothing more. Think I’ve been scammed! No way of tracking it, what a joke!

You was not scammed a lot of people received their emo’s (like i have) its gonna take some time

Hi there @TheDadof3 ,

Actually, why don’t you email the company and ask them yourself if you order it directly here and currently having a problem, or even call the person in charge of Living.ai orders so that they can help you directly?

Okay, I’m gonna tag @AmyLU here so that she can offer you further assistance. Another way is I can DM you and I will invite her to that conversation because at the moment you can’t still DM any staff because of your Community Forum Status Level.

All The Best…

For more inquiries please contact living.ai

The best and most recommended thing to do is hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

2 Likes

It’s been over 3 months. I can understand if I had ordered the home but I haven’t

Edward is right if your concerned or wondering where your order is its best to email living ai all im saying is its gonna take a while for u to get your emo it took me 3 weeks to get my replacement and they shipped it out on February 9th i didn’t get it until the 27th @TheDadof3

3 Likes