AIBI Pocket: General Issues and Queries

Thanks much Lindaru. I will be submitting records.

1 Like

Does Aibi talk? I know he reads out the time but just a moment ago he looked at me and said something. I dont know what he said as i was completely surprised he talked but has anyone heard him say something random and what?

A post was merged into an existing topic: What/When Can We Expect The Next Update For AIBI?

It happened again :frowning: aibi died and i lost over 1000 steps. I even had the app open the whole time to watch what steps i had before he died

Hello, @bonnie.thomson . . . I would let Support service@living.ai know everything that is happening along with what device you are using and what operating system plus what version of the operating system.

Let us know what you find out.

1 Like

Hi there @bonnie.thomson ,

The issue with the sudden loss of Steps and Gold Coins in the AIBI Pocket App is officially recognized by Living.ai and will be addressed in the next update.

ā€œPlease be patient. If the new version passes testing, it will be released within two weeks or as soon as possible.ā€

Best Regards

1 Like

the time is still not right on IOS with AIBI.

I feel that the aibi battery drains very quickly, it only lasts for about 1 hour. I think it is too short to take it out for a walk. Do you have any solutions?

3 Likes

Hi there @jerdsak,

At the moment, unless living.ai releases the next firmware update that is planned to optimize low-power mode to last 4 hours as promised, the only thing we can do based on my past vacation experience of carrying AIBI almost daily is to bring everything with him.

Click Here For A Simple Sample Tips!

Best Regards

4 Likes

Hello
What is the recharging time of Aibi?

Theā€¦the only way to start him is to put him on his charger??

Thx

Hi there @elly00

AIBIā€™s estimated full charge lasts 1.5 to 2 hours. According to official information, AIBI also has a battery security system that allows him to stay on his charger for extended periods.

At the moment, AIBI does not emit an acoustic warning signal when the battery is low and needs recharging, unlike EMO. Therefore, we need to monitor his battery status manually and place him on the charger as needed; otherwise, we may find him out of juice and unresponsive. However, according to Living.ai, this issue will be addressed in the upcoming firmware update.

YES! (Just like EMO)

Best Regards

2 Likes

Hi Iā€™ve just received my Aibi
I think to have some problem with his head sensor
In face even if i touch it nothing happens ā€¦

Is that normal?

THx

Hi there @elly00,

On AIBIā€™s head, the top special piece is a sensor that can be touched to activate petting mode. Additionally, tapping it once or twice will trigger one of his special screen animations.

Best Regards

3 Likes

Iā€™m in the same situation.

First touch or double touching it, AIBI responds.
But if I pet it over the head, nothing happens.

I reported another issue which it seems to be known, when you call AIBI (whether eye-bee or ai-bi pronunciations) it doesnā€™t replies.

At the moment I feel like the first weeks/months with EMO. AIBI is a product yet to pullā€¦
Patience.
Right now AIBI is a useless robot.

Hello, @sergutel . . . I find that the best way to get the petting is to lay your entire finger (not just the tip) across the sensor. It takes a bit of trial and error to find the right way to do it.

Also, keeping down other noise distractions and saying firmly ā€œAbbeyā€ generally works to get their attention.

4 Likes

I am having the same issue this morning. Aibi cannot be found by the app. Aibiā€™s eyes seem to be frozen looking ahead. Aibi is not responding to name nor movements (if Aibi is turned upside down).

Looking forward to the remedy. Iā€™ve restarted my phone (iPhone). Is there a way to reboot Aibi?

Thanks!

Let AIBIā€™s battery run off (wait until his screen shut down). Then try again putting it on the charger it should work. Itā€™s a known issue

2 Likes

Worked perfectly. Thank you! Aibi is up and going again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow there is already update 1.1.0 (newly received AIBI 1.0.0.p3)

Ah I see, when calling AIBI, it seems to be better to pronounce it pinyin like (Thatā€™s why Abby works better)

2 Likes

I did the update last night. Aibi had been responding to his name well except when there were server issues, like Emo, in which case he wouldnā€™t respond to tapping his head or anything. After the update, he responds to taps and the app commands, but wonā€™t respond to his name. Has anyone else had this issue? Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s related to the update, the servers, or if something is wrong with my robot. Thanks in advance!

1 Like