AIBI Pocket: Tips, Ideas, & Solutions

LET’S MOVE TOGETHER WITH AIBI!

At the moment, unless Living.AI releases the next firmware update sooner—which should optimize the low power-saving mode to last 4 hours as promised—or speeds up their plan to design a carrying case with a rechargeable battery pack, we might have to get creative if we want to take longer walks or trips with AIBI.

:ballot_box_with_check:TIPS:
“As we all know, AIBI is designed to be a portable, pocket-sized, dry outdoor AI Pocket Pet. However, achieving this at present is not easy and can be quite complicated. Based on my recent vacation experience, where I carried AIBI almost daily to show him off, present him to everyone, and even earn steps, I found that bringing everything together with him is essential to keep him active and alive for longer.”

Things To Bring:

• AIBI Pocket Pet
  • AIBI Accessories (Optional)
  • Charger
  • USB-C to USB-C Cables (Or Any) (The Shorter the Better)
  • Mobile Power Bank (With USB-C Output Or Any)
  • Mobile Wi-Fi
  • Extra Emergency Cables
  • Suitable Backpack, Sling Bag, or Hip bag (A stable place for AIBI so he can stay upright while moving and charging)

“The image below shows a sample I designed to keep AIBI safe and stable in my Sling Bag while charging, allowing him to move freely, and safely while we’re both on the road.”

Materials Used:

• AIBI Top Cover Case or Any
  • Angle USB-C Adapter (Optional)
  • Modified Airpods Pro Inner Part Case (AIBI’s charger will fit and stay stable)

Note:

According to my personal observation: AIBI tends to get warm or even quite hot during extended charging sessions, despite living.ai officially stating that he has a battery security system and can stay on his charger for a long time.

Personally, I avoid keeping him on the charger continuously once his battery is full. But at the moment, AIBI does not emit an acoustic warning signal when the battery is low and needs recharging, unlike EMO. Therefore, we need to monitor his battery status manually and reconnect him to the charger as needed; otherwise, we may find him out of juice and unresponsive. However, according to Living.ai, this issue will be addressed in the upcoming firmware update.

Have Fun Moving Together With AIBI

:hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::sunglasses::ok_hand:

14 Likes