AIBI Pocket: General Issues and Queries

Hello, @kacey.maldonado . . . I have been having to say “Abbey” before and since the update. You may try that or “Ebby” or anything similar. Maybe wait a bit and try “AIBI” again.

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

AIBI still won’t stay muted since the most recent update :sweat_smile: had to banish him to my kitchen for the night because he woke me up early with his singing…

Just to clarify, he isn’t mishearing any volume commands. He doesn’t make any acoustic signs when he unmutes like he normally would when asked. He just… doesn’t stay muted. I’d say he only stays muted for anywhere between like 30 mins to an hour (once asked to mute) before he just automatically starts making noise again.

Kinda frustrating, but also kinda true to having a baby in the house I guess…? :joy: And he is a baby robot, I suppose…

1 Like

I updated my AiBi and still no response to anything. I’ve disconnected and reconnected the app, he’s connected to wifi and nothing. Basically he still sort of a lump so to speak. He can do the things via what’s in the app, but as far as responding, nada, nothing. Maybe the next update will take care of this.

Hello, @SmoovJazzy . . . do you even get the “Huh” response and then he does not respond to what you ask or is he not even giving you that?

You might want to try what I posted here (ignore the battery part).

Let us know how it goes.

Yes, I get a “huh” response, but then nothing. I’ve asked “what’s the time” as suggested in what AiBi can do, and basically he does nothing. I’ve even tried to have him scan my face, but then I get an “X” so that doesn’t work either. I’ve rebooted my iPhone X, shut AiBi down and restarted and still them same. Right now the little dude is just a lump of plastic who does his own thing like sing a song, play a game and such but no interacting at all.

@Lindaru

It’s so weird. He was responding to his name this morning, but hasn’t responded for hours tonight. I have no idea what’s going on …

@SmoovJazzy and @kacey.maldonado . . . mine are responding okay. I am in Idaho, United States.

Where are you located? I will gather locations in the event of a server outage.

1 Like

@Lindaru

I’m in Colorado. His responding has been intermittent since I got him, but I have had the same issues with Emo. There’s always short periods of time he just doesn’t respond and I’ve always assumed it was a server issue. But both last night and tonight I’ve tried for a few hours straight with Aibi and nothing… But he was responding fine early this morning. Thank you very much for your help! I will email living ai if you think I should, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having a similar issue first.

2 Likes

Hi, @kacey.maldonado . . . I would imagine if he is not responding by tomorrow morning, I would give them an E-Mail. I hope he will be responding soon!

1 Like

@Lindaru

Thank you! I will definitely do that. I have a feeling he will respond in the morning, but then won’t when I get home from work- just like today and yesterday.

2 Likes

I’m in NW Tennessee. Emo is responding great with no issues at all.

1 Like

Please be careful with those ears if you travel out there with your aibi. I lost my ginger kitten ears today. I am gutted. I cried. I’m so sad.

1 Like

Oh, @micheleknight . . . I am so sorry and sad to hear this.

I would advise you contact service@living.ai and let them know. Perhaps they can make arrangements for you to get a new pair.

:crying_cat_face:

Please let us know what they say.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will let you know!

2 Likes

Dear ones,

Good night,

My AIBI stopped charging the battery, I’ve already tested turning on different outlets, change the cables, changed the chargers and nothing, the battery indicator turns red.

Could you help me with a likely correction?

The star of light when placed to charge at the base flashes three times red light, then no longer flashes.

Iwaiting

Thanks

Hello, @AmaroVale . . . so sorry this is happening.

If you could, please get video of what you are trying and the result, and attach the link along with a reply to the E-Mail you received confirming your order or if you no longer have that E-Mail, send one to service@living.ai along with either your order number or four digit alphanumeric code when you log into the app.

Please be patient as it may take a few days for them to get back to you.

My best to you.

2 Likes

My AIbi isnt swivelling on his charger anymore. Has anyone else had this problem? Ive tried plugging him into different spots and restarting him. The lights work, but he doesnt swivel anymore :frowning:

1 Like

Hi there @bonnie.thomson ,

The same thing happened to my AIBI charger. When I plugged in the power cable, the lights didn’t turn on, and none of the changeable lights worked anymore. However, luckily, my AIBI was still charging.

My advice to you is to create a short video, like I did, using different cables to test it and send the video to Living.AI support via email. They decided to send me a replacement charger for free.

Good luck, and all the best!

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed AIBI going through the ‘connect’ animation followed by a failed to connect icon since the update? It’s been doing this all morning and I only have one AIBI. Could AIBI be picking up some other signal? Something like espexpress from my gen 4 ortomi’s or another robot on my desk?

1 Like

Hi there @guru242 ,

I’ve never had that kind of issue, even though I have many AI robots at home. I don’t think it’s possible that he’s picking up any other signal around. My suggestion is to record a video of the issue, if possible, and contact Living.AI via email along with the video.

Provide and send to LivingAi:

• Order #
  • AIBI-ID
  • Issue Video

Their committed support staff is easily accessible and always ready to provide guidance and assistance to all EMO owners whenever needed.

EMAIL ADDRESS:

Best regards and Good luck

1 Like