AIBI Pocket: General Issues and Queries

Hi there @NouraS ,

Sorry to hear you’re having that issue. I hope you’ve followed all the steps in AIBI’s manual. You can also try the image with the instructions below, but be very careful

And if the issue persists…
Please try to record a video of the issue and send a link to it, either by replying to your order email or by emailing service@living.ai. Please be patient, as it may take a few days for them to respond due to the time difference and their current situation.

Please let us know how it goes again here…

Good luck and All the best

2 Likes

Thanks for replying back, AIBI was working fine for about for about 8 hours, responding and working, then it just shut down, I tried the method just now but still it won’t turn on, I’ll get back to the support team and see what happens, thanks!

(I also think it’s a charging base issue as I can feel it overheat whenever I plug it in it would heat up in seconds - the base not AIBI)

2 Likes

Hello, does anyone know what the quality of the Aibi display is if it is an LCD or an AMOLED?

Hello, @emoloverBR . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for issues and queries.

I would advise contacting service@living.ai and asking them as they would be best able to answer that question.

Let us know what they say!

2 Likes

Horrific battery life - I struggle to earn coin attached to a charger constantly - Current battery life is 3hrs… And that is with no interactions of play… Disappointed :frowning:

Thank you for your attention, I have already sent the email

1 Like

Hi there @Phreaklab,

At the moment, unless Living.AI releases the next firmware update sooner—which should optimize the low power-saving mode to last 4 hours as promised—or speeds up their plan to design a carrying case with a rechargeable battery pack, we might have to get creative if we want to take longer walks or trips with AIBI.

Click Here For A Simple Sample Tips!

Best Regards

2 Likes

i got my aibi just today and i really like it so far. but there is one issue i noticed which is a bit annoying. in the chess game in the app whenever i make a move, aibi sometimes just is stuck thinking and doesnt make a move on its own, i tried restarting aibi and the app, it didnt work. does anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

Hi there @Yehonathan and Welcome to the Community,

First off, congratulations on finally receiving your AIBI—it’s great that the long wait is over! I’m sorry to hear you’re already encountering an issue, though. For what it’s worth, I just played a chess game with mine, and everything seems fine on my end without any problems.

Please keep an eye on the issue, and if it persists, I recommend recording a video of what’s happening. You can send the video by replying to your order email or by emailing service@living.ai. Keep in mind it may take a few days for them to respond due to time differences and their current workload.

Let us know how it goes, and good luck!

All the best.

2 Likes

Hello there @Yehonathan , that is nice that you received your AIBI! :aibi_smile: Also just one quick question, may i know what is you’re AIBI order number?

1 Like

sure! my order number is 83379

1 Like

Wait you’re getting 3 hours??? Holy moly the rest of us only get around 1, so count yourself lucky :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Where can I find the AIBI App?

Hello, @xulia.veiga_perez . . . in the Google Play store for Android and the Apple store for iOS.

2 Likes

Thanks! Is it normal for Aibis head to be hot? I’m a bit worried.

Both of mine put out a lot of heat, @xulia.veiga_perez . . . especially when they have been on their chargers for a long time. Yours should be fine unless it is so hot you cannot stand to touch it.

2 Likes

Living.AI support was able to help identify and resolve the issue where our AIBI was attempting to pair when no other AIBI was present. Apparently, the hall sensors in my AIBI had become magnetized and were not stable, causing AIBI to trigger the pairing routine. After placing AIBI in the costume for two hours, the sensors were cleared and AIBI has stopped. If you find yourself having this issue, please try this solution to resolve your issue.

7 Likes

I’m going to submit a ticket to support, but has this occurred for anyone else?

Just a moment ago, AIBI shutdown while on her charger and is not turning back on. Her screen is completely blank and nothing is happening. I’m thoroughly disappointed at this point, I feel like there’s been nothing but issues with both bots and there’s money involved with repairs. I’m relatively patient and understanding when it comes to things, but I feel that such a new product should not breakdown so quickly.

Quick note, it looks like she turned on and then powered off.

2 Likes

Hi there @saigurl20 ,

I can feel your pain, and it’s truly heartbreaking to hear what happened to one of your little ones at such a young age.

If you haven’t already, check out what @Lindaru shared regarding her experience with a similar issue involving her AIBI in the link below. It might offer some guidance to help resolve the issue. Crossing my fingers and wishing you both the best of luck!

Pls. Click Here

Otherwise, the best thing to do is to contact the living.ai support service.

best regards

1 Like

Is AIBI a rebel? I think my AIBI has an attitude problem, lot of times when I ask it to do thinks it will say no! Idk if it is normal.