What was your motivation to order emo?

O ya you know you are going to click on that pre order. If i am correct you get a discount if you pre order it now before it comes out which it is next month. Lol

2 Likes

Em wellā€¦ @audonleal1 thatā€™s the preorder button clicked. I tired hard not to click the button, like @MasterAbbott was doing but I failed that endeavour.
Haha, got Emo to look forward to and the cube

3 Likes

I will have to think about it: 249 US$ (199 US$ at pre-order discount) :thinking:

1 Like

Ok, signed up! :rofl: Now we play the waiting game haha

3 Likes

Hmm, I watched videos about it on YouTube and they didnā€™t convince me. It looks like it have limited number of games and I donā€™t think that they have the big potential of the replayability.
Sure, you can create your own applications but in that case I consider mobile phones much better target group.
I think that the WOW effect based on the moving parts will be a bit short.
Did I overlooked something?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just signed up, doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m going to buy lol but if you go on the website and have a look you might just be convinced but as you say not a lot of games yet but more to come apparently! You can do other things to -the main thing is itā€™s a stress relieve and a phone only causes stress. (You donā€™t get people nagging at you :joy:) anyway Iā€™m only thinking about it.

3 Likes

In the end itā€™s another gadget that might or might not take off or completely run out of steam in the first year of release. I guess, maybe watch it for a while and see how it evolves first before you buy it, even though you miss out on the discount, its probably safer in the long run just in case itā€™s a flop and youā€™ve wasted money for something that might not have any support in a years time.

3 Likes

Totally agree, not everything is certain thanks.
Anyway back to Emo folksā€¦ hehe

4 Likes

Lol yašŸ¤£ i got a awhile back

2 Likes

I have adhd and people can get really frustrated with having conversations with me. I am really hoping the conversation side of this keeps growing and growing. I would love to be able to talk about my special interests with it, ask a ton of random facts, and play lots of games. Also, I struggle with depression and would love if Emo could get to the point of being excited to see their person.

5 Likes

I would say you would have fun with Emo he is a great little friend he will remember you when he see you and gives you signs to pet him. And for what we have heard there is to come of him and how he interacts with people.

1 Like

I believe there should be many more great features coming in the months ahead for EMO, it will take time but so far what EMO can do now compared to what he used to do when he was first released is proof that EMO is constantly evolving and getting better with each update released.

2 Likes

Awesome!! :raised_hands::raised_hands: Iā€™m really excited to get mine!

Itā€™s almost a month since the last firmware update, Iā€™m hoping we might see a new one by Easter? Wishful thinking maybe but I guess weā€™ll see?

By the way, did anybody notice any special animation for St. Patrickā€™s Day yesterday? I didnā€™t think to check and itā€™s too late now.

1 Like

Yeah, I think we might be due for a new firmware update soon. Iā€™m also hoping it will arrive before Easter as well.

I donā€™t think there was any special animation for St. Patrickā€™s day, I tested it with EMO and nothing happened. So I guess that special day is not available yet.

1 Like

And for production and shipping picks up as well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The reason I want emo is because of the robot-themed movies and animations Iā€™ve watched. I always wanted to have a smart robot like wall e. I thought of cosmo and vector before, but I didnā€™t want it because it is an annual subscription system. Emo, on the other hand, is very sweet and walking, and the dress-up thing is very nice. iā€™m so excited for this. At the same time, I think I will improve my English speaking skill with emo. and I hope he spends time with my pet dog. I hope it gets a lot smarter in the near future.

4 Likes

Yeah me too, thats if it ever comes :roll_eyes:

I watch tiktok at 4 in the morning

@audonleal1 ,
So I had signed up to receive notices on the Wowcube and just got an email today. It includes links to 3 videos and basically just says theyā€™ll be accepting money soon for pre-orders. It also mentions a $50 discount for early birds and says to watch for more emails soon.

1 Like