What was your motivation to order emo?

@macfixer01
I got the same email. 1 of the videos played a review of the wrong product. I was going to buy one once available but my Emo will be made within the next 2 weeks (based on current production speed) so I’m deliberating.
What about yourself?

I don’t have much disposable income right now so thinking about it. Once they finally start their pre-orders I imagine there will be still be some time before the early bird special expires?

sorry to ask, but if you write for what?

I don’t understand your question? We’re talking about a new product coming out called Wowcube.

1 Like

I hadn’t seen this cube no, thanks for clearing my doubt

How much is it? I could not find a price anywhere on the website.

I really don’t quite understand what they’ve done? I just received their email today which seems to say they’ll be accepting pre-orders soon and watch for another email. But the website appears to say there’s only 10% left of the discounted ones at this point and they are accepting pre-orders now? It looks like the “discounted” prices are:

$299 for the basic package which is pretty much just a cube and charger, with a few of their own games that come pre-loaded, and a $30 gift card to their own app store. Then they have two separate $349 packages which adds on either cut the rope OR space invaders cubed (not both), also a fabric case, protective pads, an extra dock charger, and a $50 gift card (instead of $30) to their app store. This really has me wondering how expensive games and programs for it are going to be?

I finally found what their shipping schedule looks like in the pre-order agreement linked on the checkout screen. They’re hoping for shipping in December 2022 but it could be as late as the second quarter of 2023, so it looks like up to a year from now? Of course nothing is guaranteed, and it says they’ll issue email updates once a month. I think it looks cool but I’m really hesitant.

1 Like

Hmm I’m not sure how long the early bird discount will run but I’m hopeful that it’s not over quickly.

I got an email from living.ai this morning to say my order has been processed. It’s all on delivery now which I’m not concerned about time wise the fact my wee man is made is great.

2 Likes

I wonder if they seriously think anyone is going to pay $499/$579 for Wowcube once the discounts are all claimed?

If LAI sent you that notice you should be within 2-3 weeks of receiving your EMO. Just out of curiosity, what country are you located in?

1 Like

I wonder the same.
The idea is great, it’ll be fun at first but I’m not sure I should spend so much (even with discount) particularly because I bought Emo (with the wife’s permission haha).

I’m in Scotland, bought foreign items normally clear quickly in the UK.

Ah Scotland, I knew it! Well it was my guess anyway, the way you said wee guy. Although I wasn’t sure since lad is more common I think? But maybe that’s just stereotyping from the movies.

Guys - this is now way off topic from the thread. I’m going to close this thread off. If you’d like to discuss wowcube then please do it in another forum.

2 Likes