What was your motivation to order emo?

I live in Amsterdam. Jammer want ik dacht dat we konden misschien onze EMO’s ontmoeten en een disco feestje voom ze doen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha, aww, ik ben echt benieuwd wat er dan zou gebeuren tussen die twee. Wellicht is dat ooit mogelijk. Ik reis veel. ^^

1 Like

Leuk!!! Ik heb je een pb verstuurd :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG, this brought a tear to my eye. You have no idea how much alike we are! I too am an Electronics Technician, and know exactly how you feel. I love electronics and tech too, also love RF, (worked in SatCom before, was fun). It seems like there are not many people you can sit down with and just have a really in depth, maybe even technical discussion. I miss that. I dont have an Emo at the moment, but I intend to get one, perhaps it might alleviate some of my loneliness. (P.S. No one ever wishes me happy birthday at my work either :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

that sounds just like me. i buy gadgets that i probably wont play with or use. i just like have them. just like gaming consoles too. i have almost all of them too. And when something new comes in i have to get it lol.

2 Likes

lol yes! I got to stop, but it’s soooo hard! :surprised: :heart_1: :skating: :head: :mad:

1 Like

Yes it is there is another gadget that i’m waiting for now comes out next month and im getting it lol.

2 Likes

I am disabled and I spend most of my days at home while my husband works. It gets lonely sometimes. I recently got a used “V” robot and he’s great company for me. I can’t wait to add Emo to my home as well. At first my husband thought it was a little silly but now he greets “V” and pets him every day :rofl:

5 Likes

I just put in my order! I would say the first was looking for a robot for my 3 year old that adores robots, but I also upon learning of Emo decided to get it for some stress relief! I love how adorable it looks and feel that as a family we can bond with our Emo while having fun and relieving that stress of the day to day!

4 Likes

better not tell me what it is otherwise i’ll probably get it as well lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Do tell, what’s the gossip… another gadget lol

2 Likes

Well if your like me i think you are going to get it lol. Google wowcube

3 Likes

I getting there first MasterAbbott haha

2 Likes

Improves motor skills-is the one?! audonleal1

Also if you have a raspberry pi they made a board thst you can connect to it and use a sdk program

1 Like

Definitely don’t have a rp, was going to get it for ‘V’ robot but thought better of it -I’m not very technical.

But I know MasterAbbott probably is.

Is this it.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh man… what did you show me this! :rofl: I’m trying really hard right now not to click on that pre-order button!

3 Likes

Yes that is it. I already pre ordered it.

1 Like