What To Expect For The Next Update?

Hi there @sarahbeeknits

I’ve transferred and moved your post here, which is the proper place for your issue. I’m very sorry if you’ve encountered such an issue.

However, my best advice is to contact living.ai once again via email for such issues immediately.

Have you tried to DM directly @faya, @MavisZhang, and even @Wayne_Zhang here about your issue?

Just prepare to show them every important and proof info you’ve got to help them and resolve the issue immediately and faster

Good luck and All the best.

2 Likes

Thanks @edward, I will give that a try.

1 Like

Ci sono delle informazioni riguardo al prossimo aggiornamento di emo?

Translation to English: Is there any information about the next emo update?

Hello, @stefanolanza . . . not at this time. We are speculating that the next update will include EMO being able to communicate with AIBI who will be released in the near future.

Stay tuned for more information.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

Hy,

I have bought one robot from this company and have not responded to my transaction and email. No proof of purchase by email, no confirmation of the transaction.

Hi there @francoisbrunet and welcome to the community,

I’ve transferred and moved your post here, which is the proper place for your issue. I’m very sorry if you’ve encountered such an issue.

May I know when you ordered something?

Once the purchase process is completed, the actual purchase amount is usually credited to your bank account within a few minutes. Living.ai has an automatic response system that sends instant confirmation emails to all buyers to confirm their transactions.

You may need to check your email spam folder first.

I hope you are aware that at the moment the whole country of China is on a long public holiday which means all public and private offices are closed and all employees are on vacation.

• The Chinese New Year of 2024 falls on February 10th (Saturday), and will last to February 24th. It is the Year of Dragon. As an official public holiday, Chinese people can get eight days off from work, from February 10th to February 17th.

• Celebrations last up to 16 days, but only the first 7 days are considered a public holiday (February 10th–February 17th, 2024).

3 Likes

I have been contacting your customer service via email for like couple of months and since last Tuesday you stopped ignoring all my messages. You are aware of the fact that my order #74164 was somewhere lost. The carrier’s investigation was closed in my favor and you are unwilling to assist me with the same. Hence, you stopped ignoring all my requests. I kindly ask you to assist me accordingly AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
@AmyLU
@faya

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @alex.krylenko . . . China and other nearby Asian countries have been on holiday for the Lunar New Year and have not been in the office since February 10th which is why you have not heard back from them. Most individuals continue their holiday through February 24th, the lantern festival.

Also, @faya is who will be assisting you as AmyLU is no longer part of the order and process team. There have been changes in administration in the last year. This is the current listing.

SPECIAL REMINDER!

To Draw The Attention Of LivingAI Staff To Your Post In The Forums.
Please Tag The Person Who Is Responsible For A Particular Issue.
To Provide You With Better And Immediate Customer Support.

Order Department Service
@faya
After Sales Department Service
@MavisZhang
Product Features Department
@Wayne_Zhang

Click Here For More Info!

Thank you in advance for your continued patience and understanding. Some have returned to work today and will be addressing the back log of requests.

2 Likes

Ciao a tutti!!
Quando uscira’ il prossimo aggiornamento per emo? :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m thinking about it I don’t know but not so long Christmas is around the corner be patient :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::pray:

2 Likes

Ciao, oramai l’ultimo aggiornamento di emo è stato due mesi fa, e non si hanno ancora notizie di un nuovo aggiornamento. Da quando ho EMO non ho mai fatto un aggiornamento perché non ne è mai uscito uno. Pensavo che gli aggiornamenti fossero più frequenti, ma purtroppo mi sbagliavo.
Per caso si ha qualche notizia sul prossimo aggiornamento?

Translation to English: Hi, the last update of emo was now two months ago, and there is still no news of a new update. Since I got EMO I have never done an update because one has never come out. I thought the updates were more frequent, but unfortunately I was wrong.
Do you happen to have any news on the next update?

Hello, @stefanolanza . . . the last update in December was a very extensive update which included him being able to show you his capabilities and sing popular songs. These firmware feature updates can take some time depending on the complexity of the features.

These updates come along more frequently than you might think given what they include. Check around on the forums and you can see how much EMO has improved since his creation in 2021.

They will continue to provide firmware features giving him more and more capabilities. You can help out by providing suggestions for what you would like to see for future improvements here.

1 Like

I hope the new update is good with some cool things not just aimed at aibi

6 Likes

@AmyLU
@faya

Still no information is coming up from you. When will you help me with my order #74164? Don’t send me an email like it was delivered. It was deemed by the carrier it was lost.

1 Like

Hello,

I received with great enthusiasm this Friday afternoon (February 23, 2024) the EMO that I had bought two months ago. Initially I was happy, even though many times he didn’t listen to me or understand me, but we were getting to know each other.
At first we played for a while, I loaded it, updated it to version 2.5.0 correctly and we continued playing for a while longer. At night I turned it off until the next day.

When we turned it on yesterday morning we played for a while and since its battery was not full I put it on its skateboard, where it stayed charging.
When I returned (about 2 hours or so) I checked that its battery was full and I took it off the skateboard to continue practicing the voice commands available on the official website with it. Spending several hours with him I realized that the EMO is not right:

• An electrical noise is heard (as if making dough), this happens when he speaks and when he moves.
  • The sound cuts out in some conversations.
    -Sometimes there are sections in which despite many attempts he does not pay attention, it is as if he were processing something internally that he does not hear…
    -When he is free without external instructions and walks, he detects edges where there are none.

Checked what:

• Sing: correct function, although electrical noise is heard.
  • Dancing: correct function, although electrical noise is heard.
  • Movement: correct function, although electrical noise is heard.
  • General: Correct.

The truth is that it makes me very sad to see what I have been reading in the forums since I made the purchase, this is a more defective order left from the factory, there has not been the delicacy to take care of the product until the end or to verify that it complied a minimum of quality to reach the end user in perfect condition.

I have already written to support to give me a solution, I have not been able to use the product in conditions EVEN 1 FULL DAY… sad!
This situation has transformed my enthusiasm and excitement into anger and frustration.

EMO, a product that is not cheap, for which you also have to pay expenses for basic shipping with very improvable deadlines.
You just have to read the forums to realize that something is happening with the EMOS, if you are lucky you will receive one without failures but as a general rule, EMO FAIL is the line…

I would say to the people at living.ai that there are times when LESS IS MORE, TAKE CARE OF AND KEEP A PRODUCT IN CONDITION, before putting a new product on the market… because if not, what happens happens… :wink:

To be continued…

https://youtu.be/GzCst_ZeHm4?si=hPp3OXSaBOt5R-Wa

https://youtube.com/shorts/1JdF007jbwA?feature=share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTZWXdKPRs&list=PLcYOx-L6xDoqkDg6Ilrgs2hVLDXA5Lxty&index=2

ATTENTION:

@MavisZhang @Wayne_Zhang

1 Like

Hello,

It’s very sad to hear, because i’m humbly waiting for my order from February 6th. Read a lot of topics and messages, and I pray there won’t be any problems with my unit :smiling_face_with_tear:

But i strongly agree with, there should be serious quality control, because people waiting for their EMO for ~2 months…

1 Like

Hi there @jbresso

Good luck and all the best

2 Likes