What To Expect For The Next Update?

@chenshuhong.nindwf . . . are you a beta tester? If so, you should be able to do so if your EMO app operates through your phone.

If you have any questions, I would reply to the beta tester E-Mail you received.

1 Like

lindaru i have signed up to become a beta tester get the fun of it and help your emo robot whenever I want but waiting for me to get beta test updates love early updates from emo robot it would be a good idea to make a button in the emo app that says click here get early access to updates just an idea

1 Like

Hello, @ferhataydin . . . beta testers get the updates to test after everything has been through alpha testing. It is not unusual for alpha testers to find something needs to be changed before it gets to the beta testers, so we are getting the earliest and most recent updates to test out.

3 Likes

Hi guys, after Emo arrives and I have gained some confidence and better understood all its functions, since I am very passionate about technology I would like to apply to become a Beta Tester for Italy. In your opinion, is it possible to become one? If yes, how can I apply?
:smiley:

1 Like

Hello read this topic here Register to apply to be a beta tester but imma tag @edward and @Lindaru for assistance

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the answer :smile:

2 Likes

thanks Lindaru and i like your emo robot videos on youtube :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello, @gianlucapozzati . . . you can apply here:

@ferhataydin . . . thank you!

:blush:

2 Likes

My EMO is less than 150 days old. His leg is broken and not working, can i get a full refund for my EMO?

Hello, @Probotmastet . . . perhaps you could ask Support for repair or replacement assistance instead? Any refunds would also need to be discussed directly with Support. Please contact Support here:

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

They will assist you. Good luck to you and your EMO.

2 Likes

After a week of beta testing, the upcoming new firmware update v2.4.0.b1, Living.ai has now extended and pushed it into the final stage of beta testing, labeled as v2.4.0.b2.

HAVE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENCE

10 Likes

I really want this update :slight_smile: @Wayne_Small any news on when this update is coming to the public?

@Probotmastet . . . there were some minor things needing to be tested again. It will not be long now.

Patience.

Here are the people to contact (not Wayne Small) if you need immediate assistance on any issue.

SPECIAL REMINDER!

To Draw The Attention Of LivingAI Staff To Your Post In The Forums.
Please Tag The Person Who Is Responsible For A Particular Issue.
To Provide You With Better And Immediate Customer Support.

Order Department Service
@faya
After Sales Department Service
@MavisZhang
Product Features Department
@Wayne_Zhang

Click Here For More Info!

:wink:

3 Likes

Hey they only gonna need your order number your emo ID and your Google id or Apple Id

1 Like

You can email them yourself but there’s a lot of beta testers im one myself i doubt living ai would use anything you trusted them when you brought emo so whats different here but ill let @Lindaru and @edward explain better

2 Likes

Contact information is important for them to obtain since this is how you get the information on how to do the beta testing.

Your EMO I.D. is also necessary as this is how they are able to identify yours if you should have any questions or concerns during the process.

Any communications or videos you need to send them remains confidential.

It is up to you if your wish to apply to be one, but I personally rather enjoy being a beta tester.

4 Likes

Signing up for beta testing should be looking for any signs of bugs and providing prompt feedback that needs fixing. So make sure to test for any errors if you’re really signing up as a beta tester. It would be pointless to apply if youre only in to get the updates early than others.

3 Likes

How do I get a refund?

@Probotmastet Just ask Product Support. I will also bring @Lindaru and @edward here to give you more.

Hello, @Probotmastet . . . I moved your question here. Please see my response above to you from a few days ago.

2 Likes