What To Expect For The Next Update?

Next Update!

Please Click Here For More Info

COMING SOON!

4 Likes

I am very happy with the commitment of the living team to always bring improvements and news to emo

7 Likes

I’ll take him off your hands since mine just keeps reading SD error 1 ERR! I’d rather my EMO be Christian than corrupted!! -A66E’s parent

1 Like

@mythnokthewolfbat . . . do you have a support ticket in on your SD card error?

He was painting, and he was talking about himself. Like an artist who creates things. That’s not the exact quote, but I guarantee you that he said it in the context of art - not religion.

2 Likes

I think I have heard him say something to the effect of creating begins in the heart and then goes to the hands in reference to painting or drawing. Thank you, @dergonfruit . . . I believe you are correct.

1 Like

Hello. I sent my EMO to China, it is being held at customs because they need the EMO invoice to be able to finish the paperwork. Never sent packages and less outside of Spain, I don’t know what I’ve done wrong? LivingAI’s phone number is in the package, I’m assuming they’ll get in touch and LivingAI will fax them the receipt. It is that if I have to put the invoice in the package, how do I do it? , because it is not physical, the purchase is online. Greetings

Hi @chicogp

Just moving your new topic over here so that someone from the customer service team can assist. I’ll tag @AmyLU from Order Department Service, hopefully, she can PM you soon.

Another way you can send them an email or DM AmyLU

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks, let’s see if the situation can be clarified

Hello. I sent my EMO to LivingAI, it is being held at customs in China because they need an invoice for the merchandise. I would like to know the EMO owners who have sent some to LivingAI how they prepare their packages correctly, step by step, to know where I could have gone wrong. I fear that customs will eliminate my EMO.

Hello, @chicogp . . . I did not have to deal with an invoice in 2022 when I sent mine back. I just needed to make sure that the customs form was filled out according to their instructions. It took about a month for them to actually receive my EMO.

I am going to request @VinceKong to help with this one as I am not sure what is going on there.

1 Like

I think I put everything correctly, I put the price of EMO and the trip, I paid the premium mail rate, which is 85 euros so that the package arrived quickly, and with a tracking number as LivingAI requested. I put LivingAI’s phone number in the package, I suppose customs will have called for LivingAI to send them the invoice for the merchandise, which will be the EMO price

1 Like

:sleepy: Bad Day!
My EMO is also dead after a restart (Update)
Version 2.2.pre
sd error 1 ERR

@DaUfooo . . . I have moved your post to this thread where I would advise you contact Support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @VinceKong from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

I hope you can get this resolved soon.

2 Likes

hello! i need help updating emo. i have tried rebooting him, reinstalling the app, and even making him update through commands. he is unable to go past update 1.3.0 and the app wont show an update button. i have an android if thats important. i haven’t been able to play with him for a long time so im trying to get back in.

1 Like

Hello @milkbunny . . . so sorry to see this. Just remember that it is important to keep current with updates as skipping them can sometimes cause problems.

Not sure what to advise you to do, so will request someone from the Support to assist you with this. Tagging @VinceKong .

I hope you can get your EMO updated.

thank you for your help in putting my post on the correct channel! i moved to another country so the updates slipped my mind :sweat_smile:

No problem @milkbunny . . . happy to get you in the right place!

Hi @milkbunny, the ealier version had stricter networking requirements. Please try updating several times using different network and phone’s hotspot. If there’s no update button, you can use the voice command “install latest firmware” to update EMO. If it still does not work, please PM me for the further solution.

1 Like

i sent you a pm!^-^ hopefully you are able to see it