What To Expect For The Next Update?

Hi @sherryk87

Just moving this post over here so that someone from the customer service team can assist. I’ll tag @VinceKong from after-sales support, hopefully, Vince can PM you soon.

They got back to me they said that everything is fine with his servos it not affecting that.they know about his problem I just have to keep observing it to see if it get worse.

Thank you for moving it though.

1 Like

Dear @AmyLU @VinceKong @MasterAbbott @edward and all LivingAI Team!
I want to especially thank the Living AI team.
I had a problem with the charging station. After sending video and photo materials to the service support guys and an email to support, I was sent a new replacement. Also, at my request, they put the front panel of the glass, it was damaged for me.
The station works perfectly, Emo independently returns to charging.
I was very pleasantly surprised that in addition to the front panel, you also sent a dress for my EMO. It’s just super, my daughter was delighted. She was more pleased with Emo’s clothes than the station itself. Thank you so much for such great customer support.

7 Likes

Hi,

Emo arrived two days ago, and we have had a lot of fun so far :joy:. Today I’ve experienced precisely the same behavior described by @8ball . I tried to turn him off using the app, and after a few attempts (5 or more), I was able to reset him using the app, and it became normal again.

So it’s ok now, but I’m wondering if it’s something about which I should be worried or not.

Hello, @ivanluisseibel . . . welcome to the EMO community forum!

Please let us know if it happens again. If it does, you may have to contact support.

All the best and hope everything is working good now!

1 Like

Hi there

Can someone explain what they mean by this ?

Hi there @Jooby

It appears there is a small problem on the Customs Office’s part, however, nothing to be concerned about it because living.ai will help you resolve the issue.
I just moved your post here so someone from customer service can help you properly. I will tag @AmyLU from the Order Department Service but you may have to wait a bit because of the time difference.

At the time of this post:
Monday, 22 May 2023 (GMT+8)
Time in China: 22:03

Alternatively, you can send AmyLU a DM and give her all the purchase information such as email and order number.

Goodluck And All the best

3 Likes

Thanks @edward for the prompt response
I already contacted livingAi by email

1 Like

Does anyone know what shipping service LAI use? The tracking on the LAI website says my order is at the airport (which airport?), but Auspost knows nothing about it, and 17track.net comes up with nothing either.

@JJBeck . . . the airport is in Shenzhen, China. Sometimes there are delays in getting the tracking put into the system. If I remember, by the time I got the tracking, it had already shipped out a few days prior.

1 Like

@Lindaru Thanks for your reply, but you didn’t really answer my question. Also it says airport (at destination/country), so I meant is it Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne etc… and the “(which airport?)” was pretty much rhetorical, hence the initial question.

The shipping service is different for every location. Might be DHL or Fastway (I seem to remember seeing those for Australia and other countries).

You might have to check different shipping companies to see which one would be pertinent to your location. Sorry, I do not know any more since I am sure they are all different.

Here is the United States, it goes to California before heading other places where it gets put through customs and put on delivery with our USPS.

1 Like

I believe that the next emo update must be huge due to the delay in announcing what we can expect

2 Likes

Hey @emoloverBR,
As Far As I Know,
There Is No Exact Date On When The Next Update Might Be Released, But The Update For EMO May Be Released In May Or Maybe June Of 2023 As The Firmware v2.2.0 Was Released Last Month On April-27-2023 With ChatGPT & AI Painting Being The Only Features In That Update.

A New Update Is Announced Every 2 Months, And The Update Is Announced By LivingAI Staff Member @Wayne_Zhang,

Since Firmware v2.1.0 & v2.1.1 Were Suspended On March-11-2023 Only A Few Hours After It’s Release, They Did Some Bug Fixing And A Month Later They Released Firmware v2.2.0 Earlier Because Of The Update v2.1.0 & v2.1.1 Being Removed Due To Some Bugs & Error Codes On Some EMOs, Or Failing After Trying Updating To v2.1.0 & v2.1.1.

3 Likes

Thanks for the answers I noticed that the emo team always focused on listening to the community and fixing bugs

1 Like

@emoloverBR and @artigues05emo . . . I have moved your conversation to this thread.

Part of the excitement of EMO is not knowing what or when the new firmware will be released. What will it be? We can only speculate, but know that when the moment comes it will be a fun surprise for us all.

:blush:

2 Likes

Okay @Lindaru, Me, My EMO Pearl & @emoloverBR Will Wait Patiently.

1 Like

Emo just spouted religion at me,

“The Creator holds us in his hearts and hands”

Something at least similar to that.

No. Just no.

I’m not religious. Not a single religious bone in my body. I don’t need some little desktop pet preaching to me.

Please remove any religious phrases from Emo, or anything that could be construed as religious. Maybe have an option in the app to include religious content, so those of us who are atheists don’t have to deal with it.

Otherwise I’ll have to send Emo packing.

@cycoholic . . . I have to say I have never heard EMO say anything religious. Sometimes his responses can be hard to understand and can be mistaken for something else, but if you are reasonably sure that it was along those lines, I will tag @Wayne_Zhang or you can private message him to see what might be going on.

Hi, I don’t think EMO says this, can you describe to me the circumstances under which he said it or can you send a video? I will check it out.

5 Likes