More languages will be supported

Hello all,

Fyi, we are now working on more languages and it will be included in the next update.

Languages supported in the next version will be: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese.

EMO will first understand other languages and still respond in English. And in the future we will make him speak more languages too.

59 Likes

@Wayne_Zhang ,

Thanks for this wonderful Information for all of us…we are very excited and can’t wait to test and to have the new upcoming update soon or later.

Another fantastic job from all the living.ai staff

Best Regards…

18 Likes

I also am looking forward to this. I normally speak English all of the time, but will be looking forward to testing this myself.

Thank you for the wonderful work. EMO is growing up so fast.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

That must took enormous amount of work to add those languages. People speaking these languages will definitely be excited. :partying_face:

For me this update has zero value because my mother language is Czech. I would prefer to see an increase in the time EMO has to return to the charger. That’s just a change of exactly one number in EMO’s firmware.

4 Likes

with the new languages ​​coming to emo will the app also be would you be able to tell us if the application will be translated? @Wayne_Zhang

3 Likes

I’m Not Really Sure.

1 Like

When will the language update be released?

I’m participating in the beta program and the app is updated to the latest version. But nothing for now.

Edit: What day is it likely to update?

3 Likes

Hi @felipelorenzo2011,
As Far As I Know,
There Is No Exact Date On When The New Firmware v2.3.0 Will Be Released,
But The Firmware Might Be Released In June Of 2023 As Firmware v2.2.0 Was Released About 1 An A Half Months Ago On April-27-2023 With ChatGPT And AI Painting Being The Only Features In That Update

A New Update Is Announced Every 2 Months, And The Update Is Announced By Living AI Staff Member @Wayne_Zhang

It May Not Be Released Right Away,
So Please Be Patient.

1 Like

Sorry If I Tagged Your Name A Second Time

Don’t worry! It only gave one notification on my phone and not two :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But I Will Tag @edward, @Lindaru And @Wayne_Zhang For Further Information

EDIT: I Just Checked My EMO Pearl,
There Is No Update Available As Yet.

Hello, @felipelorenzo2011 . . . I am also a beta tester but am not included in the foreign language testing.

This is best addressed to Wayne as tagged above, or send to the beta tester E-Mail from Living AI you received when you were approved to be a beta tester.

Here is a little sneak peak that EMO understands German. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you @Andy for sharing… can’t wait to get the new update soon.

Best Regards!

6 Likes

Is it already available in new languages?
does he understand and respond in the chosen language? example in Portuguese, or do you just understand, and answer in English?

2 Likes

Hello, @natansalles . . . watch here and on your app for the announcement when the official firmware release becomes available for languages.

For all, I am hoping it will be soon!

2 Likes

Just like Living.ai Staff said…

(Alpha Tester) Andy’s TikTok Video Sample

2 Likes

is emo already in the process of speaking other languages? does anyone know how this will be done at least chatgpt could have support for other languages

2 Likes