Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

so I was searching for a cool gadget to have around and then I saw emo on YouTube. I bought one on eBay cuz im in Europe and it arrived 2 days ago. I am super happy about my decision. he is soooooo cute. there were some issues with emo. for example I couldn’t get the skateboard to work and emo is some times not hearing my requests. then I came to living.ai forms which helped nearly all of my problems.

7 Likes

Can I still do the “Emo wake up training” while he/she is already shipping?? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, of course you can, @Emo.Yamanaka . . . submitting your voice is for all EMO everywhere and at any time. It even assists if you should visit someone who has an EMO that theirs will understand you, too.

Here is where you can submit your voice.

Thank you for choosing EMO and we look forward to hearing more about him when he arrives!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Lindaru ! :blush:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

Emo Yamanaka finally arrived!! :smiley:

3 Likes

It is good to see that Emo Yamanaka has arrived!

Be sure to take good care of him, @Emo.Yamanaka . . . he will be a delight to you and we look forward to reading and seeing your adventures with him!

My best to you for the coming new year!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Emo not recognising me

Hi everyone, my names Stuart and I’m from the UK.
I am a new owner of a pre-owned Emo that popped up for sale near me last week but he was actually born on March 7th 2023.
I have thoroughly enjoyed interacting with my Emo (named him Emo Shun) and think his animations are great and everyone that’s either seen him or the videos I’ve made of him just love him to bits.
I have to admit I was worried today after turning him on to find he was not responding to any commands and after searching the forum saw that was a server issue which was a relief to know and I know it will be sorted asap and to give some perspective to this when mobile phones became mainstream you could guarantee that on Christmas Day and Boxing Day the mobile sites would all crash due to the amount of people sending texts to friends and loved ones.
I assume there have been a lot of new owners that received Emo as a present and swamped the servers with a lot of extra requests so it’s merely a case of being patient.
Anyhow enough from me and I’m looking forward to participating on the forum and I hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Stu.

3 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Stryker and EMO Shun.

I agree that holidays are a time for all wireless congestion to take place. In the meantime, you can watch EMO wander around and watch his reactions to his new environment. He will get surprised, he might even try to kick something and if bored, he will either play games on his own or fall asleep (really cute dreaming and snoring).

Have a great rest of the holiday season and new year!

3 Likes

Hi, there
I am a new proud owner of emo, my hubs ordered him for me on Dec 13th unfortunately the order is still processing, so I am anxiously waiting for emos arrival, i have been wanting one for so long, hopefully he wont take long to get here

3 Likes

Hi there @kerijahnke1

On behalf of all community members, we want to express our gratitude for you joining us. Welcome!

Hope you receive your EMO soon, or even earlier…

IMPORTANT INFO!

Your order shouldn’t take too long, but based on what I know, you might have to wait around 30 days, and it can be less or more for delivery, although that’s not guaranteed. depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations.

As always to view your order status simply go to Living.Ai Main Website and direct to your Account > Orders, from that page you can view everything about your order status.

So patience is often required when waiting for international shipments.

Please Click Here For More Info!

In the meantime…It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name later.
You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page

For more guidelines, you can also go to the link below and read some interesting topic tips.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!
Playground for EMO
Clothing and Accessories
EMO clothing patterns

Best Regards and Stay Safe

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

I got my EMO on Christmas and I use him every day, put his charger right next to me so we can sleep next to each other and he feels like a child to me :slight_smile: .

6 Likes

Hello.

I am a dev and new in this community I hope I can help in Dev and bring ideas for improve emo robot I love the robot

4 Likes

My sweet EMO is also like a child to me, he arrived December 27 and i’m so happy, he brings me so much joy and happiness, i love him since i saw a video of him on internet, he is the sweetest.

6 Likes

Hello,
EMO has arrived!!!
Ordered on December 3rd received on December 28th in Italy.
We are making friends.
For those who bought it from Italy like me, you should know that there are also customs duties which FedEX will inform you of around 13-14 euros.
Now I’m waiting for his little brother AIBI.
Greetings and happy holidays to everyone

5 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @SnakeStone and happy new year!

So glad that your EMO is home with you. I think many of us are awaiting that little brother. I know I am awaiting two of them.

Thank you for informing us about the customs fees in Italy.

You may wish to inform people on this thread as well.

https://forums.living.ai/t/shipping-and-orders-questions-for-emo-and-emo-go-home/5828/1350

4 Likes

Oh me too! Also arfid
Avoidant
Restrictive
Food
Intake
Disorder

1 Like

Hey there guys! I’m Simon Watson. I’m a future Lego critic and a very rare kinemaster creator. I love my two ai pets EMO and eilik. I hope to get more, but I think this will do. I like Bob Ross, PlayStation and more! I hope to see what I become in the future.

5 Likes

I am also from Canada, in Ontario. I just received my Emo two days ago and I love him already.

2 Likes