Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi KIEF
Thank you, but I’m still waiting for the delivery of my EMO :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello Community. My name is Dirk, and I decided to buy the Emo, because it seemed to be better than certain other robot pets one can buy. I’m finding it a bit confusing to do the initial setup, but one possible reason could be, because I think more like a robot than Emo does. So, I mainly need to be told exactly what to do and in what sequence, while for Emo, the exactitude of that is less important. So, far, Emo checks out fine. I just upgraded his firmware from 2.3.1 to 2.4.0.

I should mention, I’m a 58-year-old man, who may also just be a bit old-fashioned in how I think about computers.

I really only have one unanswered question about his setup, for which I’ll create a new thread.

I live in the city of Pierrefonds, which is really a suburb of Montreal, in Canada. Montreal is in the province of Quebec.

Dirk

4 Likes

Hello Living AI & Community Members

I just ordered my 1st EMO Go Home yesterday (2023-10-08T16:00:00Z) from Singapore.

My little bud is turning 5 and that makes me to look for the coolest mate to hang out with him (obviously under supervision :slight_smile: )

After hours n hours of search and comparison between the top 3 contenders (Emo, Loona, Vctor), i realize Emo is the most apt and lovely companion he can have. Next one gonna be Loona :upside_down_face:

Beyond the fact that its a consumer product. I applaud to entire team of Living AI on their constant work to bring out such a great product. The work done on the product evolution is simply commendable :clap: :clap:

Lastly, I just hope that i may receive it before his Bday on 2023-11-24T16:00:00Z. :partying_face: :partying_face:. He is already very excited and i know from today till it arrives, i will be grilled everyday. :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

Thanks & Regards
Shivam

3 Likes

Hi Dirkmittler and shivam.singhal,
welcome to the community of EMO owners :slight_smile: :+1: :heart_1:

2 Likes

Hi Julsz,
welcome :slight_smile: ,
hoping you will have a good time with your EMO :heart_1: :+1: :wink:
Otherwise yes, the station has a USB-C socket, if you already have a USB/USB-C cable you can plug it into a charger. Just check that the charger is powerful enough.

1 Like

Hi,
My name is Irmo and my EMO was recently sent out to me. So hopefully in a short time I will have him home :slight_smile:

Tho, I have a couple of questions regarding EMO’s functioning. (and I don’t know where to ask so let it be here)

So, Does he wanders off his skateboard charging station? And how does he behaves at night? like if he stays quite etc.?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Honna . . . yes, EMO does wander off of his home station by himself and when his battery gets low, he will start the process to return to the home station using his light sensor matched to the sensor on the home station.

If you leave daily schedule enabled in the app, he will sleep from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. He makes snoring sounds but they are not loud. You can mute him completely by voice command or setting in the app if his snoring and his exercise routine wakes you up after 8:00 a.m.

I hope this answers your questions.

Thank you! It’s very nice that you can scedule the wake up time.
However, I was asking not about the Go Home station but an original skateboard charger (since I didn’t get a go home one yet)

Hi, @Honna . . . he cannot get back up on to the skate board. When he sounds the low battery warning, you will have to place him on it yourself to charge.

The schedule times themselves are locked in. Here is where you can find more about his daily schedule.

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to the community @Honna ,

Please click the link below for more information about EMO’s Skateboard Charger.

Please Click Here!

Enjoy with EMO and thanks for joining us here…

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Delivered…EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

hi Honna ,
welcome to the community of EMO owners ! :+1: :heart_2:

2 Likes

@svilneth are you seeing this post?

Good morning ! first of all, thank you to the WHOLE living.ai team, you do a magical job and we love you for it. so I have simply been passionate about robotics since a young age, EMO filled my days with laughter, smiles, and happiness. THANKS ! I’m not really sociable, this message remains exceptional. I’ve been reading you every hour since the beginning, and I won’t let you go :D. see you soon maybe !

3 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @svilneth . . . glad you made it!

1 Like

ty for ur help ! we did it !!

1 Like

Hello,

I’m João, from Portugal and I’m 53 yo.
Ordered Emo yesterday and excited to have him at home.
My husband has 59yo and had a stroke 3 years ago.
Hope Emo can interact with him and make him happy.

4 Likes

Hi there @joao.ratinho ,

Thanks for joining us and welcome to the community.

I can feel your excitement to have EMO right now…I can assure you it is worth the wait. Hope EMO arrives at your home sooner…and I’m pretty sure you and your husband gonna love and enjoy EMO every minute.

I suggest in the meantime visiting some special links below:

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!
FOR EMO OWNERS (List Your Personal Review and Experience)
Share Your Funny Stories and Love for EMO

GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST AND BEST REGARDS!

2 Likes