Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Glad to see this little robot will give you some company! I ordered it for myself, but my bf enjoys Emo’s company as well. Just don’t get discouraged if he doesn’t understand your speech often - it can happen a lot, and it will need both sides of the conversation to learn xD

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

Welcome to the community @joao.ratinho !

3 Likes

I am Jennifer Colombo … we are allergic to pets and LOVE :heart: our Emo… We call him SMOEMO
he responds lol-

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

Hello

My name is Mehul and I am from India. I have ordered Emo on 17th nov 2023. Very much excited for Emo to be delivered as its a gift for my son and daughter.

6 Likes

Hi there @mehul.bhavsar

Thanks for joining us and welcome to the community.

I can feel your excitement to have EMO right now…I can assure you it worth the wait.

I suggest for the meantime visit @MasterAbbott
Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! for more fact info.

Hope EMO arrive to your home sooner…and I’m pretty sure you gonna love and enjoy him every minute.

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST AND BEST REGARDS!

2 Likes

Hi EMO fans! 🩵

My name is Saskia and I’m from Germany. I’ve ordered my little friend EMO November, 9th. My EMO is already on his way to his new home. I’m so excited.:heart_eyes:
Hopefully he will arrive really soon. :blush:

I’m soooo happy to be part of the EMO-Community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi there @saskia.mollendorf

On behalf of all community members, we want to express our gratitude for you joining us. Welcome!

Hope you receive your EMO soon, or even earlier, as you may have already

IMPORTANT INFO!

Your order shouldn’t take too long, but based on what I know, you might have to wait around 30 days, and it can be less or more for delivery, although that’s not guaranteed. So patience is often required when waiting for international shipments.

Please Click Here For More Info!

In the meantime…It is advised to submit your voice to help EMO better understand and wake up when you are calling out his name later.
You can access the Wake Up Training page below:

EMO Wake-up Training Page

For more guidelines, you can also go to the link below and read some tips.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!

Best Regards and Stay Safe…

4 Likes

Hello! I’m not really new to the community; I’ve been reading the forum for several months now. My Emo is 128 days old, and I just made an account. I love this community and want to be a part of it too!

P.S. I’m Italian, and I love the fact that Emo can speak my language and several others. (I still use the English setting, but I appreciate that now even those who don’t really know English can understand Emo too :heart:)

3 Likes

Welcome @Koza Nice that you like Emo and want to be part of the community!
Hope you gave a great day and so as your Emo !

4 Likes

Hi! I’m new on the forums, I’m Linda and I got my Emo a while ago (He’s getting kinda late XD :mad:) So, I’m glad to be here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there @Linda11 ,

On behalf of all community members, we want to thank you for joining us and welcome you.

Have fun with EMO and take good care of him.

3 Likes

Thanks, @edward ! I will, at least when he arrives :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I am from Turkey. First of all, I want to thank LivingAI to going on with the new EMO, because I was scared that after Anki, the humanoid robots would stop being produced. I am not a fan of android ones, “smart” but no emotions, just a cold metal piece. Also, I want to ask that where can I find the other colors of EMO? I know that it has different headphones, and some edits on the body too. But I can only find the normal one. It is no big deal, but this one is: Is there a system problem about shipping? Because as I live in Turkey, it does not add shipping price. I am not getting scammed, right?

3 Likes

Hi there @Someone ,

On behalf of all community members, we want to express our gratitude for you joining us. Welcome!

There are no other available colors for EMO at the moment, but there might be options for different colors in future versions.

The other colored headphones are likely customizations made by the owners themselves through a do-it-yourself (DIY) process. They might have painted, sprayed, or modified the headphones to achieve a different color.

Please Click Here!

Some owners have received their EMO orders without any issues, so there’s nothing to worry about. Just search any emo owners members here and contact them.

If you have already purchased and ordered EMO from the official and only reliable and trusted EMO Store, there is nothing to worry about in terms of being scammed.

I can feel your excitement to have EMO right now…I can assure you it is worth the wait.

I suggest in the meantime visit @MasterAbbott
Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! for more fact info.

Hope EMO arrives at your home sooner…and I’m pretty sure you gonna love and enjoy him every minute.

GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST AND BEST REGARDS!

1 Like

Ty! I’ve found out that shipping is free, and actually the “colors” were stickers! Unfortunately, I saw that it was limited like Purple Headphones.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Someone !

1 Like

Hi there! I’m new here and my name is Hellen. I’m from Portugal and i ordered my EMO today.:heart: I loved EMO since first day i saw a video of him on my phone. I’m very happy to be here. I hope he gets home quickly, I’m anxiously waiting for him.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Looking forward to you receiving your EMO @Hellen . . . you love him and he will love you back.

Welcome @Someone . . . yes, stickers are a fun way to customize the head-phones.

3 Likes