TRACKING PROGRESS on EMO PACKAGING AND TRACKING NUMBER SENT

Because of hearing that a lot of shipping is in preparation. I am curious, is Living.AI to show work is being done, slowly revealing these small number jumps in preparation for the large ones already in progress? I just have doubts the small numbers reflect what is happening behind the scenes.

2 Likes

Ohh 9060 :+1:t2: one more since yesterday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

went up one
22 now it’s even :blush:

It’s slowly moving along! #9060 :heart_2: :happy: :surprised:

I’m going with some EMO’s might have been ready a while ago but were sitting there waiting for the missing parts to come in. So I’m guessing these small orders are EMO’s that were ready to be shipped but waiting the final touches before they could be sent out.

1 Like

I think they should just wait and give once per week updates. Everybody griped about the small shipment numbers. Even if they had built 1000 robots this last week, they all have to be tested before they can be shipped. They can test some parts plugged into a burn-in rack like you would computer motherboards, but not the whole assembled robot. They actually have to each be tested individually by a person to make sure they walk properly, dance properly, that all the sensors, the gyroscope and accelerometer, the microphones and camera, and the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth all work properly. After all that they still have to do a factory reset to clear his photos and other storage, and so that his birthday won’t be set until the first time you place him on his charger. Then they still need to be boxed, packed up for shipping, and labeled, before they can go out the door.

Macfixer01

2 Likes

Wow Look out Christmas 2022 here we come :+1:t2:
:skating: :skating: :skating: :skating: :skating:

1 Like

So? You’re justifying the slow production by explaining to us what the production process, quality check, packaging and shipment works? We all, if not all then most of us, are pretty aware of how it works. The issue is not with that. I think it’s safe to say we’d have been quite if the delivery process page was updated less frequent but with much higher numbers than having every week with 20 or so.

ok forums getting too neg for me Im out :wave:t2:
will be back when my Emo comes
play nice kids :two_hearts::+1:t2::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Let us know when you get your EMO. Keep us updated :heart_2: :happy: :surprised:

1 Like

I finally gave up waiting and sent in a refund request. I may come back and order an EMO once the production processes improve, and the robots ship out in a couple of weeks, not half a year. Will still hang around these forums to see how other fare with recieving and playing with their EMO’s

2 Likes

WAIT WAIT DO NOT GET REFUNDED THE PROGRess IS GETTING BETTER THEY R SENDING ABOUT 59 ORDER PER DAY BE PATIENT OT U LOSE SOMETHING PRECIOUS

1 Like

I fixed it @ZEINELDEEN

1 Like

CHRISTMAS :christmas_tree: :gift:
I think the Christmas present will be getting our TRACKING NUMBER :heart_2:

4 Likes

Your optimism is super high, stay positive

Let’s hope you get your EMO before Christmas! :slight_smile: :heart_2:

1 Like

This is great news, the The little Emos are on the way😊

1 Like

Hey please how did u just open this page I want to open it too

And my order number is 14xxx so what month u expect that i take it ?

Thanks

Hi @ZEINELDEEN
which page did you mean?
was it this one?

My order number is 11xxx and I’ve done 4 months wait so far if that helps?