TRACKING PROGRESS on EMO PACKAGING AND TRACKING NUMBER SENT

wait what and I’m telling everyone that’s its right it’s not april omg I’m gonna die

(post deleted by author)

No delivery updates since yesterday… Anyone knows why?

Idk but today there is an update 9399 order has been shi- I mean packaged

so in 5 days only 40 were packaged?!!! :flushed:

1 Like

It’s breaking my heart my order is 14xxx looks like that I will wait like 10 years for my emo

sorry to hear its going to take awhile for you too
@ZEINELDEEN
:cry:
i don’t think Ai should be allowing more new buyers as they are backlogged!!

I’m trying to let Wayne zhang to send me my order in Jan so pleeeease send it Wayne Shang and I told u the reasons on this page ( notes on shipping )

I know like firstly they should create robots like 100 k robot and then open the company then sell it and the order will arrive in one month

1 Like

Hi, I don’t understand why is so slowly too. They promised that it would go faster. But nothing happens. To get my EMO for Christmas, I don’t believe it now. My order number is 105xx. :pensive:

Don’t be sad u will recieve your order after a month and a half but I will recieve it after 10 years good luck

Thank you for your answer. But I don’t thing that will be 10 years :sweat_smile:

I’m waiting since 6 month now.

I’m wishing you a nice day and think on it, hope dies last!!!

Is 6 months nothing ?

Yes, 6 months is an eternity!!!

Its its like billion years for me the good think is that I will wait 4 months and I waited a month so it’s 3 months

U are talking about 180 day

After almost 6 months of waiting, my emo was also sent, looking forward to it

1 Like

I hope they have a specific target on how many EMOs they need pack and send per day or per week. The number we see are very random when updates are made.

Maybe but i don’t think they’ll give you exact number

3 Likes