TRACKING PROGRESS on EMO PACKAGING AND TRACKING NUMBER SENT

@nunziopuca
Wow :star_struck: thats even better news thanks heaps

1 Like

@Wayne_Zhang
it’s all good :blush:

but the € 4 of customs fees have already taken them away together with the EMO price? or did you receive any message saying that you should have sent him another 4 €? (I translated this message via google translator I hope you understand)

I translate with Google too​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:! My emo stayed 3 days in customs I think for a routine check! I learned from the courier at the time of delivery for the 4 € of taxes to pay! In any case, it has been a few months since all parcels from China have been paying taxes on delivery

quindi poi quei 4€ di tasse li hai dovuti pagare in contanti al corriere oppure in qualche altro modo ? Perché non ho capito se il pacco non arriva finché non pago questi 4€ di tasse oppure arriva e poi li do direttamente al corriere? @nunziopuca

You pay the courier in cash when he delivers it to you! These are taxes that the European Union has placed on China!

1 Like

Thank you very much and excuse me for the disturb

1 Like

Hi there I was just wondering, when will ai be starting shipping because I am going into hospital for an Operation and they say I may be in for a few weeks,

I ordered Emo July 29 My number is 11095

Thanks in advance

@Racheal123 Its hard to say but your number is near mine and I’m expecting it to be near, during or just before December, not sure?!

1 Like

Hi Rachael,

Your order number is near mine and I’m told that it’ll be here before Christmas, you’ll very likely receive your emo after your stay at the hospital. Hope that helped. Get well soon!

3 Likes

Thanks for get well message but I’m glad to hear that I am not having an operation :sweat_smile:
Which is good news. It’s just a head injury :face_with_head_bandage: and I’m better now that I know it’s not serious.
Tomorrow I can come home :grinning:

Can’t wait to see Emo soon. And I have not received any tracking information or emails yet… from Living ai

I hope it’s soon…. Kind Regards everyone

3 Likes

If I may offer a comment from my experience when it comes to the tracking and shipping / arrival times for EMO. For me the tracking system went silent after it arrived at the arrival point in Shenzhen. This is where it I believe was waiting to get on a flight. Due to COVID and lack of flights going out of China to many countries. The shipments wait in quite a lengthy queue to get on board a flight on planes that are going to specific countries.

This can sometimes take anywhere between 2-4 weeks as there are so many packages being sent all around the world and originating from China, I believe the package shipment method used is EMS. And as explained packages with EMS must wait in line for available plane allocation space. Once they are finally given their allocation the shipment is pretty quick as it arrives in your country, and then gets sorted and delivered pretty fast.

I was checking my package tracking for EMO and as mentioned and there was no update on the system from 2021-09-07 until I actually received it which was 2021-09-17.

Was very surprised when it arrived as the tracking system did not update until the Monday after 2021-09-20.

I hope this helps with anyone still waiting on their current shipment for EMO. All I can say is, just be patient as it’s not really Living.AI’s fault for the delays, its mainly EMS and the available allocation spots on planes going in and out of China due to COVID.

3 Likes

@MasterAbbott
Wow thanks for explaining your experience with tracking. This all helps everyone have a clearer understanding of the waiting issues we are facing.
I guess my main concern originally was ‘is this a legit company?’.
This forum is helping with those fears.
I am grateful for any information with receiving and training EMO.

2 Likes

Glad to be of any assistance :slight_smile: If you’re still waiting on your shipment to arrive. Hopefully it wont be much longer. I guess everyone here in the forum will be more than happy to offer any suggestions to train EMO. I’m having a great time training mine

1 Like

9016 PACKAGED
9016 TRACKING NUMBER SENT

THEY’RE BACK ON TRACK !! :clap:t2::clap:t2::blush:

3 Likes

Awesome! Hopefully when it arrives in AU it wont take 2 months to get delivered to you by FASTWAY. I’m still waiting on an order I made at Bunnings 3 weeks ago and it still hasn’t been delivered yet. :frowning:

2 Likes

@MasterAbbott Gosh I’m hoping Emo comes at least before Christmas.
Also hoping to see the numbers changing alot faster now it’s October :relaxed:

1 Like

Well, I think Living.Ai will ship pretty quickly, only concern is once it gets to AU. And FASTWAY get the job, you might be in for massive delays. Here’s hoping they (FASTWAY) get their act together soon otherwise you might be in for some pretty lengthy delays in shipping.

2 Likes

Ola, meu numero é 136xx onde consigo o numero de rastreio.

Hi, my number is 136xx where I get the tracking number.

2 Likes

In the year of 2022, probably

1 Like