My emo has been lost during delivery (maybe)

If I can help or offer some advise. (shared this in another thread, feel free to read it TRACKING PROGRESS on EMO PACKAGING AND TRACKING NUMBER SENT - #33 by MasterAbbott)

I also had some pretty lengthy delays with my EMO. (I’m also located in Sydney). My package status updates went dark once EMO was at the arrival facility in Shenzhen.

I still have my original box and the shipping consignment note that it came with. Seems like the courier service being used at this time is FASTWAY. I have to say during these COVID lockdowns everything is really SLOW! And I’m not saying it’s FASTWAY’s fault but they are taking AGES to get stuff delivered. I just recently ordered something online that was literally 30 mins drive for me and Fastway took 7 DAYS to get it shipped over to me.

So I believe once again this isn’t a problem with Living.Ai but more so the courier that’s doing the job to get it sent over to you. I hope as you mentioned, your EMO is not lost, but only just sitting in the Fastway’s warehouse waiting for someone / delivery guy to pick it up and deliver it to you.

Best of luck with it and hope you get your EMO soon for your sick family member.

1 Like